July 5th

July 5th
They're turning on the large hadron collider again
Thoughts ??

Attached: image-20150605-8677-1ykfc31.jpg (1200x675, 213.61K)

still no luck with the gender particle

scary. what do the conspiracy hillbillies think?

As usual a hellportal

Turning that on probably uses a lot of electricity. Do they have proper solar and wind facilities? If not, then shame on them and they should fucking kill themselves

The last time they turned it on, the world got COVID-19

a lot of bad shit has been happening in the world since we fired that thing up

>Large Hardon Collider

..because it literally is. This entire thing is a coverup for the portal. How do you think they're gonna get these demons into this world? They're literally going to be marching out of that fucking thing. Foul beasts from the netherworld and what lies deeper.

It should work better than before. They still cant create anything like the energies needed for the conspiratards worst fears to be realized, but that wont stop them from shitting it up again with the chicken little garbage. Thats the best part though, Its as safe as can be, and yet we still get all the lulz from the deranged lunatics. Win Win!

Attached: 1610456772759.jpg (619x495, 50.7K)

It probably doesn't do anything.
Another "science" scam

Attached: 1570135320402.jpg (1045x853, 126.97K)

Guess it's monkeypox going super saiyan this time round. fuck.

>Nothing to see here, goy!

Pic related is just one scene from the obviously Satanic and God despising bizarre opening ritual for the LHC.

I can keep going with more pics if you'd like.

Attached: _89855120_81e9beca-a603-4ced-9e42-eaf0aebae251.jpg (976x600, 110.57K)

Debatable
Hell is not the only dimensional plane, also you have parallel universes .

When did they turn it on the first time?

My sides. So now this is an illuminati devil worship conspiracy....This shit just gets better!!! Dont stop, I want to die from laughing at you!

Attached: 1630717013806.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Crank that bitch up on overdrive I’m tryna see some shit

>now
You must be new here

Honestly I hope this causes the world to reset

Shit I need to get some bananas and fuck about with my microwave again.

I hope I get transported to an alternate universe in where I have a larger penis and better parents.

To this one, yes. And it disappoints me so I didnt know about this golden lolcow till now. Im not usually into retarded conspiracies, theyre usually so ridiculous I cringe. This one is so bizarrely ridiculous that I guess Im gonna have to keep up with it.

Hoping they accidentally create a black hole that consumes the earth. Or at least sends Beavis and Butt-Head 24 years into the future.

run to the hills

Attached: 1615742818512.png (344x344, 49.21K)

And bonus, if you know any physics at all, you can make it even more ridiculous by planting seeds of Bob in their hearts.
Oh look, there's no LHC thread on /x/ right now!

based
i want to go into the tube. or whatever this is.

i want you to keep going but also what is this

I love you user, thanks!

Attached: 1635370995735s.jpg (99x125, 2.93K)

Big badda boom... or not... wutevr

Oh sweet Mary, a physics fag. Your type always goes absolutely mental when you're in the after life. If you've ever wondered why some ghosts never ascend and keep looping on Earth, then take a look in the mirror and you'll know exactly why. Hahaha