Wizard here. What's it like to be a straight white lonely male who somehow breaks through and finds a female companion?

Wizard here. What's it like to be a straight white lonely male who somehow breaks through and finds a female companion?

Attached: femme-seins-nus-terrasse-mai-2022-07.jpg (2397x3596, 1.05M)

It’s pretty good user. Find a gf and find out

nice nipples

No argument there user. One day I hope to find someone 10% as cute as her

the more used to get to being lonely, the harder it is to get used to being with a girl.

I get in a relationship every 2 or 3 years and it's so hard to adapt to that life at the beginning of each one

Attached: katy berry boobs2.jpg (401x511, 22.08K)

you find a relationship every two years?
i'm 36 years in and no relationship yet
so i guess maybe by 57 i'll find someone, if i'm lucky

it could be much more often, but I'm mostly too lazy. I only attract average looking girls and I get bored. There a long of work you have to put in during the beginning of a relationship. It's expensive too.

i'd be thrilled if an average girl was attracted to me user. so far i don't think a single woman or any sort has ever been attracted to me

>expensive
If it's expensive, you're dating golddiggers. Just don't do that and walk away instead.

How expensive are we talking? Money is about the best thing I have going for me. I'm looking for a gold digger, but if that's the best I can get i might just need to pay up...

>looking for a gold digger
If you're satisfied with a temporary relationship or marriage, feel free.
But, truth be told, it's way cheaper to rent whores.

I want a relationship user.. and you can't pay for that. If all i was looking for was a whore i wouldn't be a virgin at 36.

Constant worry similar to that of a drug addict

>Thinking any of the newfags here would even know what wizard means
I doubt they're even old enough to be wizards.

>wouldn't be a virgin
Go rent a whore and fix that, at least. You're likely all sorts of fucked up from never having had sex.
Think of it as a training class for part of what you want.

meh i alrady have constant worry. so i guess that's just to be expected

i'm wrorried i'd just feel worse after that user. normal people have sex with epole they like. i have sex with nobody. fml

>normal people have sex with epole they like
Clearly you've not had sex. Plenty of people have sex with people they only tolerate. Sometimes just long enough to have set.
>sex with nobody
That's on you if you've got money

>Plenty of people have sex with people they only tolerate
i'd settle for that too user. so far nobody i tolerate has offered to have sex with me

holy shit sauce?

Go tolerate a whore. That and some cash will get you laid.

i browse Any Forums a lot user. sometimes i download pics. that's why i'm here, and posting this thread. sorry to disappoint
i don't even know if i'd enjoy that user. i'm looking for a relationship more than sex. i know that's probably gay or something