Apparently Russia is winning ??

Apparently Russia is winning ??

If they win, Russia will capture, torture and kill Zelensky all while live streaming or filming it .

We should've gotten more involved from the beginning .

And people don't realize that Ukraine is actually rich in resources .
Ukraine has extremely rich and complementary mineral resources in high concentrations and close proximity to each other. The country has abundant reserves of coal, iron ore, natural gas, manganese, salt, oil, graphite, sulfur, kaolin, titanium, nickel, magnesium, timber, and mercury.

Attached: 61R3CWGK40L.jpg (907x1360, 124.21K)

who cares, zelensky lost the moral high ground when he started banning political parties

??
You do realize if Russia wins it's bad for everyone ??
A picture was leaked of a Russian higher up in front of map with other areas on it they planned to come after next .
On that map was America my Fren .

look at how long ukraine is taking to conquer, just let them try to invade our gun obsessed country

The thing is putin is using his old stuff for ukraine and he's saving his new toys for us, people have been pointing this out for a while now .

Oh yeah..? That guy that screamed PUTI! Yeah he died.Trump.. kneed in the face tell understanding. Ahh..I am not making this up.

Attached: 16561144070976434262894447393930.jpg (2592x1944, 1.79M)

Please dont feed my television screen

??

let them try, we've got plenty of toys ourselves both old and new, our military's bigger and our armed civilian population's much bigger

that's not how a successful industrial military works. You need a constant production stream, not a stockpile of military equipment. It seems extremely unlikely this was a strategic decision and more of a coping mechanism from putin's support group trying to process how flawed and outdated the russian logistics are.

Attached: 1647446401615.png (500x500, 432.17K)

While I'm here whats worse, WW3 with Russia and China or CERNS Large Hadron Collider ??

Hard to believe any russian males are left to sit on their asses and post misinformation.
Nobody believes russia is winning this lol

and how long was he a "higher up," 3 minutes? Ukraine keeps killing your leaders and it's hysterical.
There's so much bullshit being learned about the russian military that I'm seriously doubting that they even have nukes.

how the hell am i supposed to know anything about dangers posed by particle accelerators

>Russia will capture, torture and kill Zelensky all while live streaming or filming it .
good

I'm not russian, I live in the southern United States

Well for starters they could make mini black holes that could be capable of tearing the fabric of reality ??

I remember getting genuinely freaked out for a week when they first turned that fucker on

I don't think you guys are getting out of this..

Attached: 16561156687964679981043183564722.jpg (2592x1944, 1.79M)

HE HE bad call brota

Attached: 20220615_215021.jpg (2592x1944, 998.32K)

>tearing the fabric of reality
idk what this means exactly, sounds bad but it also sounds meaningless which is a good sign that it's fear propaganda so unless you can give me details i'll just dismiss it

Russia were always going to win, but the cost and backlash is going to be far larger than they bargained for.