Say something about this guy

Say something about this guy

Attached: 20220624_223407.jpg (808x564, 59.19K)

He killed other spics AND himself. Sounds based to me.

Chinlet

you probably find him sexually attractive, no need to be coy ;)

Grew up with a retarded, poor Hispanic single mother. Honestly the cards were stacked against him from fitting in from the start.

Salvador Ramos was a transsexual cross-dresser.

He was clearly dumb as shit, who goes on a killing spree without writing a 200 page manifesto except that actual autist lamza?
>poor
>hispanic
>single mother
>texas
>can't fit in
You silly fish

The latest mass shooter that was groomed by the feds. Those cops were in on it and wanted those children dead.

something about this guy

was he real?

Attached: 20220624_152408.gif (398x398, 1.58M)

Damn, that's what I was gonna say!

Where did he get the money for the possessions he had? Why did the FBI give him clearance to purchase those two rifles?

It's pretty crazy how these mass shooters that were already on a FBI watchlist keep on getting their background checks passed.

This. Him and the buffalo shooter were groomed by feds all through discord.
He worked at Wendy's for a while. He was freshly 18 with a clean record. Absolutely nothing would have stopped this without stepping on law abiding citizens rights.

he worked full time at a burger king for a while

wendy's, burger king... some place like that

Did you notice that the Buffalo shooter's video was almost exactly the same as the shooter's video from ChristChurch?

I wish I saved the screen cap. Buffalo shooter and Ramos had a single user in common they spoke with regularly. Why isn't this being investigated? Why are there so many shut mouths from the feds/teachers/police?

Attached: 6ks8sz.jpg (999x499, 101.77K)

Wish we could but half the information is fake crossdressing pictures that belong to someone else

And the rest of the time neo-lib Jews talked about banning guns for 2+ weeks

Nobody even knows anything about the shooter other than his mother doesn't speak English

>is fake crossdressing pictures that belong to someone else
Can you prove that? Seems like the reporting is more like misdirection than proving misinformation.