Anyone else jerk off to basically every person they met? Friends, friend's GF/Wives, co-workers, aunts, etc etc

Anyone else jerk off to basically every person they met? Friends, friend's GF/Wives, co-workers, aunts, etc etc

Pic related, milf co-worker that is objectively a butterface but god damn her tits are great. I jerk off in the bathroom during my break after getting to see her.

Attached: sff5RWtTqf.jpg (946x943, 168K)

Sounds like the kind of person that would jerk off to my ugly wife Becca. Good for you user

Yeah I do. Lately I've been jerking to my coworkers fb pics

I have definitely jacked off to most women I've known who are remotely attractive. The only women I don't are immediate family.

I know a guy who keeps bikini pics of his daughter on his phone. She's off age but it's still creepy

yea most.

Attached: IMG_4983.jpg (1125x1068, 843.32K)

Hell yeah brother.

I justify it by saying it's sending some positive energy into the universe for them.

I don't believe that of of course, I'm just a pervert lmao.

same

Attached: 1651616565907.jpg (1816x4032, 1.72M)

Dibs on left

I guess I'm getting older because I'd rail the mom first, then the most right in this pic

pic of co-worker? crop out face?

Naw. She's got big tits though.

god damn I'd fuck her while pregnant

fuck, cmon bro we're not gonna tell lmao I just wanna jerk off to those big tits.

pic related if it helps, another co-worker of mine who I want.

Attached: 1655491188.png (485x816, 982.66K)

This gas station MILF is totally fap-worthy, though.

Yes, absolutely! I work at a school and both co-workers and students driving me wild all day. Not uncommon to disappear for a wank break.

Attached: kN0B8aQdl6.png (386x866, 662.89K)

My gf's sister and even more so her mom...my gf is good and sexual...but I'm always stroking to her family. Also my aunt...maybe I'm just broken lol

Sometimes lol...if it's someone I've worked with for a bit, we're friendly, I wonder what it would be like..I have a friend who has epilepsy,I've always wondered what it would be like to give her a seizure and let her squeeze my dick lol.

Nah see this is where I'm at too. I jerk off to my wife's two sisters, mainly because their tits are just so massive its hard not to. But I jerk off to my aunt and cousins from time to time, even though I'd never actually fuck them.

Let's see some pics user

mostly i jerkoff to my asian female friends

Attached: ah wix ahnd dwa hsiehhhhhhhhhh.png (936x966, 902.35K)

Attached: 1655500271.png (711x758, 716.34K)

good to know I'm not terribly out there! Here is my aunt's profile pic...just putting them out there. Can't help myself.

Attached: 1500.jpg (921x936, 141.82K)

GOD DAMN, what a hot aunt lmao I'd jerk too

Riiiight lol thinking the same thing

Oh yeah definitely post more

god I wanna suck on those top tier tits of hers

Attached: IMG_6204.jpg (638x960, 111.15K)

For reals. Shit is so hot when there is no bra and they are umm perky lol

yah- she is recently divorced and active on dating apps all the time. Like...I know she is out there getting some and am actually jealous of her dates!

Attached: 36.jpg (834x1309, 209.64K)