Reap what you sow, Cleatus

Reap what you sow, Cleatus

Attached: FWB_WgFUUAA-eBd.jpg (960x937, 93.8K)

it's almost like promiscuity is bad for society

>haha men, think it was bad not having control over child support payments? guess what, now you'll have no control over child support payments!
why is every single woman on this planet so retarded?

Checked and /thread. OP is a faggot and got BTFO again. Cope

I love how much seethe is being generated by this ruling

conservatives are more likely to be married

Attached: 1655432617444.jpg (640x614, 89.83K)

Seriously this though. If you're going to blow your load in a girl you better be ready for the consequences. I feel no sympathy for such people.

This new ruling will impact women of color and low income households disproportionately. In 20 years red states will be blue due to conservative self-sabotage

shithole country by 2035

What is so goddamn hard about doing literally anything else besides murder to avoid a baby? Die, psychopaths.

Posting this thread sure is going to overturn the ruling in your favor isn't it.
Stomp your feet harder scream louder on chinese basketweaving imageboard more and magically the ruling will reverse.

lmao that has always been the case for men. we've never had a say in whether or not a woman keeps a kid. this changes fuck all for us so I don't know why bitches are expecting us to care now

Say goodbye to that F-150 Superduty.

If Republicans had their way women would be in burqas.

Yeah cleatus isnt the one sleeping around faggot. Enjoy supporting your gfs nigger baby though.

Tyrone u mean

No I think he got it right.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

ludicrous.

burqas.show far too much eyelash. niquabs are much better.

It's cleetus ya homo

I for one celebrate all the Beautiful Black Babies that will soon grace America.

I take care my children…

F-150 is for bitches. F-350 is for real Chads who take up an entire like it belongs to them. Because it does. Hope you like looking at my sweet truck nuts bitch.

Don't have sex with strange women.
Problem solved.

Easy solutions, yet people play the idiocy card.