I'm dumb as all hell

I'm dumb as all hell

Attached: pepe_0.jpg (1280x720, 53.08K)

same here.

Being dumb is bliss

No you're not don't say that.
Dumb people would never realize that they're dumb.
I love you.
>Kisses on forehead.

Hell yeah you are

Yeah and I'm dubs as hell.

welcome to Any Forums/b

>tfw join discords and eventually i post so much stupid shit that people gets pissed off and leaves
I am a retard

same, that's in fact why I'm a virgin. I can't talk for shit.

Nice bait to get people to say they are idiots too but I am not an idiot

You're dumber than a second coat of paint.

Based

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

It's a big day when you finally can admit it to yourself. A lot of people are in denial.

It's not hard to come to that realization when you're confronted with your own stupidity on a daily basis.

but i don't do it to bait, user
It's unbased
I am so lonely, fuck

Attached: eggscellent.jpg (500x498, 70.45K)

You're still my little chungus or whatever the fuck they say

Attached: 4chanJeopardy_.png (500x323, 187.24K)

I just found this discord 2 days ago and i have posted so fast and so much, that one faggot already started to tell me to fuck off and stop saying bullshit
And it's a shitposting discord...
I am irredeemable

Attached: Jasmine_Ampharos_PM.png (371x171, 49.86K)

We are of a different breed. Like uranium in human form. Take pride in your natural faggotry. I'm kind of the same as you, most of those people are just larping niggers with aspergers

Attached: American-Flag-Salute.jpg (1200x800, 132.81K)

I'm not even diagnosed with autism I think I'm just stupid. I'm slower than most people at learning new things and 50 percent of the time I have NO fucking idea what people are talking about.

Maybe you have cumbrain or something

Guess it can't be helped, I am too genuine that I just actually say what I think without much pressure, so people don't like it and tell me to kill myself (even outside of Any Forums, that is)