What the fuck is this?

Uh androsisters? We didn’t break this so why should we fix your mistakes again?

android.com/get-the-message/

Attached: IMG_1076.png (2388x1668, 2.02M)

>tfw the blue/green bubble shit broke jeetdroid
kek

Attached: 1469922867277.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

Apple is refusing to adopt RCS, which is what literally every OEM and carrier on the planet has been using for 3-4 years now. The listed problems only apply when normal users are texting Apple users.

bitches don't care about that gay nerd shit, if your bubble is green, you won't get any hoes

My friend group uses Discord so I do not know that feel.

Attached: discord_android_ios.jpg (831x531, 94.12K)

bullet dodged desu senpai

I don't initiate contact with women though texts lmfao

Lol its Android's own oudated messaging system(sms & mms) that uses no encryption. Apple's system does. And they try to spin this as being Apple's fault?

Google is the one who removed full disk encryption from Android in order to throw LEA a bone.

Attached: Untitled.png (1411x1191, 242.93K)

Nice bait, I give it 0/8.

Don't care
Still forcing people to use Signal

Why couldnt Google just make their own iMessage alternative with encryption and green bubbles if they wanted it so bad?

do burgers really still use SMS in yool 2022
what the fuck

do anybody besides teenaged women care about the colors of text bubbles?
I'm sure most guys just use discord, shit is infinitely better

not him but you're a fucking ape

I care. When I see my message sent as a green bubble, it means that my Carrier, the Police, and any nigger with a rtl-sdr who forked a 4g sms interceptor off github can read it. When I see my message sent as a blue bubble, it means only me and the intended recipient can read it.

I have family that wants me to buy them an iphone exactly because of this stupid bubble shit.
Apple sells their products with psychological warfare and it works

Maybe your family just doesnt want Carriers, Police, or rtl-sdr/stingray niggers reading their most private and intimate messages.

in this case it is literally because iMessages goes out of its way to poo on android and dunk on the user for trying to text apple aristocrats

>Maybe your family just doesnt want Carriers, Police, or rtl-sdr/stingray niggers reading their most private and intimate messages.
If you want real privacy just use signal or session, neither Apple or Android/google can be trusted privacy-wise.

So you admit that android users are poorfags then?

>it works
*on retarded Amerilards

The rest of the world doesn't give a shit.

There are tons of encrypted message systems available for Android. Most are probably run by glowniggers, just like Apple's.

'Friend' is a weird way to describe your tranny janny discord groomer

They did you mong. Granted it took a little longer to reach widespread adoption because Google doesn't have as strong of a grip on what is installed on users' devices out of the box (due to the fact that many brands are participating in that market), but in recent years they have done deals with some of the larger brands to have this app set up as the default SMS app out of the box, which makes it the de facto messaging service for Android users. This however, doesn't solve the issue of cross-communication between Android and iOS/other devices, which is where RCS comes into play as the standard replacement for SMS/MMS, and only Apple is dragging its feet here because they know that adopting it is giving up one of the ways in which they're locking in their users. But just like it happened with USB-C and sideloading, the EU is going to force their hand. They're just waiting until they are actually forced to transition.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-08-09 à 21.23.05.png (800x600, 53.97K)

if you carry appleshit it's more likely you don't have to compromise on groceries you want to buy or clothes you want to wear and your apartment isn't 'fixed up' using scraps found somewhere near landfill and filled with second hand hoarded junk and packaging materials. and it's also more likely that you have time and resources to pursue higher education and attain property and 'go out' instead of 'cleverly' saving pennies. it signals baseline wealth and, to extent, intellect.

>When I see my message sent as a blue bubble, it means only me and the intended recipient can read it.
This is bait but I'll bite anyway. Apple has your encryption key so blue bubbles sure as fuck aren't safe from prying eyes.

imagine unironically believing
>gp0pgj

Sounds gay.

The Messages app should support additional protocols, though. Like iChat did in the old days.

Why should their hand be forced?
If people don't like what Apple is doing they can simply vote with their wallet. Don't like lightning connectors? Dont buy it. I never understood why some people feel entitled to force other people(or corporations) to do things against their wiill.

Attached: 1650138842207.jpg (1366x768, 242.69K)