Getting a vasectomy soon. Anyone have any advice or experiences to share...

Getting a vasectomy soon. Anyone have any advice or experiences to share? I hate kids and never want any and never want a woman to try to babytrap me ever again. I'm 35.

Attached: kramerphone2titwsf.jpg (1920x1080, 408.56K)

Have you considered killing yourself?

Attached: image.jpg (302x430, 57.46K)

It’s known to cause your wiener not to get hard right anymore too… Good luck

You're just assuming OP has a weiner? What a transphobe

Attached: k3vydh02e7s71.jpg (640x625, 68.29K)

Nope. Why would I? This was I can fuck girls raw and when they "get pregnant" I can kick them out for being cheating whores. Plus I can "promise" to pull out and then nut inside them and enjoy it.

Nice try. It's not though. Plus I talked to a few guys I know that have had one and there have been zero issues other than "less stress and my wife got more horny because no birth control."

A weiner is required to get a vasectomy...

Good luck in your transition OP

Attached: 1649504208847.jpg (716x1024, 134.07K)

Kek, read a biology article online

Attached: 1635616593697m.jpg (779x1024, 113.28K)

Ah yes, spoken like the kind of retard that can't understand that children are a parasite and 18 years of debt and responsibility and like someone who has never had a woman try to babytrap him (or had a woman at all, likely).

You first? Women don't have vas deferens, which are the "cum tubes" that a vasectomy severs. Idiot...

It's ok to take pride in your true self OP. You've always been a confident strong eunuch on the inside. Time to live your best life and sterilize yourself. We're all actually very proud of you and filled with joy knowing your line ends here.

Attached: 1612391431596.jpg (631x475, 106.76K)

You'll be fine,sore for a few days but fine

So you're saying women can't have a penis?!

Attached: 1641580570082.webm (400x500, 1.99M)

So you're a faggot? Any man who gets a vasectomy is no longer a man.

Eunuchs have had their testicles removed, which is not a vasectomy. Dumbass. Why would I want my line to continue in such a fucked up world anyways? Besides, I've been published several times, my name lives on regardless. Enjoy your copium, loser.

Nope. I'm saying a penis, or more accurately, vas deferens, are required to get a vasectomy. Nice try though. Dumbass.

YWNBAM

Thank you. Actually helpful responses: much appreciated.

I know you're frustrated from being born into the wrong body but no need to be angry fren. As I said we're all happy and very supportive for you in your quest to become your true self.

Attached: 51JpOMVCiBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1000x252, 28.64K)

Imagine being this desperate.

You know the parts that get snipped aren't in the dick at all retard. You could certainly still get a vasectomy even if your whole dick got blown off in Iraq in 06 by a pocket pussy ied.

Yes, I do know that. It's why I clarified that vas deferens, not a penis, are required. Learn to read, idiot.

Imagine wanting to detatch your nuts because it makes cooming more convenient

Nobody cares what a tranny ally thinks

Imagine being able to cum inside any girl you fuck worry-free and having built-in "oops you got me pregnant" whore detection. Or I guess in your case, just imagine being with a girl.

How many times do I have to tell you I'm happy for your journey of self realization. Become the eunuch you were born to be. The coom is calling

Attached: fbe.png (629x275, 102.12K)