How do liberals convince themselves they're "fighting a system rooted in racism" when literally every billionaire on...

How do liberals convince themselves they're "fighting a system rooted in racism" when literally every billionaire on the planet supports their ideology?
Do they know they're hypocrites and not care or are they just idiots?

Attached: 1656041613203.png (765x768, 299.89K)

NPCs are programmed however the message says the program is

There’s no point asking, they cannot critically assess their actions. They never will, the only cure is a bullet to the brain.

Attached: 1656011795516.jpg (679x960, 374.92K)

Go back to Any Forums

Imagine thinking the billionaires actually support it when they're the ones that benefit the most from societal divisions like racism

Go back to reddddddit

Attached: D0CBDCD6-005C-47BF-A1A7-4E1FF203EEB4.jpg (680x403, 49.96K)

I wonder if you think trickle down economics work..

what part about the word "random" is giving you trouble, champ?

Imbecilic strawman

>thinking
They literally do nigga LMAO, IDK what to tell you.
Care to explain how "racism" makes billionaires richer?
I can easily explain how multi-culturalism makes them more wealthy (which is why they demand it).

elaborate. where is the lie?

Yeah. Why on Earth would Jeff Bezos ever want to support an influx of cheap labour?

Attached: 1622281354020.jpg (373x282, 15.76K)

deflection into non-sequitur, cope

other than the fact that retards (like you) focusing on hating people that look different on them instead of working on limiting the control the rich have over the world? Can't have an uprising that will put your head on a pike if the people hate each other.
But I wouldn't expec the usual Any Forums contrarian-for-the-sake-of-being-contrarian NPC to understand basic concepts like this.

LMAOOOOOOO nothing has destroyed american buying power and enriched billionaires faster than endless slave wage immigration, reality disagrees with you.
Why would non-whites ever team up with white sto overthrow the plutocrats when the non-whites get free gibbs for crying about non-existent "racism" and "white supremacy"?

modern progressives (not classical liberals) are truly idiots- but what kind of idiot conflates "billionaires" with "fighting racism"?

cope and seethe npc
antivax, pro-russia, homophobic, racist, fuck knows what else
makes me want to start a concentration camp for you lot

How is pushing for more immigration and more workplace diversity NOT an attack on racism?

LMAO SEETHING

Attached: 1629820449640.png (552x290, 188.76K)

>nominally "anti-establishment" leftoid gets turbo buttmad when he realizes he IS the establishment

Attached: 1616160066123.png (380x507, 26.97K)

I think this is a problem with hyperbole. There are aspects of society that stem from racism. There are people (intentionally or not) propagate unfair practices. But you paint a dystopia world and say "every billionaire on the planet", it's a strawman that doesn't mimic reality.

Basically diversity is a good PR move right now. Pointing out unfair practices and situations is good PR. I'm sure there are die hard liberals out there that are frothing at the mouth over total altruistic parity in the world, but you can't just take the few most extreme and claim its a liberal NPC hivemind.

Projecting

>good PR
Pure cope.
They do it because it makes them more money, dipshit

>makes me want to start a concentration camp for you lot
how are you better than the russians?

They are grade A morons and disingenuous turds. ALL of them.

Attached: liberals just make up whatever they want when its convenient.jpg (1041x1211, 232.4K)

They only "agree" with it cause it's the status quo. When the status quo was imperialism and slavery, I'm sure most rich fucks agreed with it. And when the status quo ceases to be Neo-Liberalism, I'm sure most rich fucks will fit in and agree with the whatever the next thing may be