YOU take YOUR seat

>YOU take YOUR seat

jesus fucking christ they have to give Biden a card with instructions on how to do a photo op

Attached: 1642280898412.jpg (1365x1365, 213.58K)

>YOU ask Liz Schuler, AFL-CIO president, a question
>Note: Liz is joining virtually
>YOU thank participants
>YOU depart

what the fuck
what the fuck
how absolutely rotten is his brain that he needs written instructions for this

Attached: 1650640147247.jpg (332x332, 18.59K)

Attached: 1656059323820.jpg (936x622, 95.22K)

>YOU

>b-b-b-but

that's talking points that the comms people want to make sure their guy hits

biden needs step by step instructions on how to do a 5-minute photo op, of which he's probably done thousands

he needs to be told to sit down

YOU needs to be capitalized

there is no amount of cope or deflection that can make this look good

Attached: 1629798881564.jpg (749x1112, 106.34K)

So I guess he was taking other people's stuff. Typical.

imagine being such a bootlicker that you have to convince yourself of this, but then not only convince yourself, but go around and try to convince other people, fucking pathetic

This, believe it or not, shows that Trump wasn't a puppet. He wrote his own notes and didn't need anyone to print out a fancy little card for him. I honestly can't believe that Biden is so demented he needs instructions on how to enter a fucking room. It looks like it isn't the "White House" anymore, it's more like the "White Retirement Home"

Attached: 1655986341197.png (279x387, 197.27K)

DAILY REMINDER, AMERICANS = FERAL BRITS

>stand on your mark

Attached: 11_timeless_lessons_from_a-266a5d79c1a889d95e4a2c054c18d69c.jpg (960x720, 74.83K)

why does that also sound like foreign interest strongarming a public event, and we're seeing highly directed instructions to keep him complicit or Xi will shame his family more or something?

It's the POTUS you dimwits, EVERYTHING is meticulously planned out ahead of time. There is absolutely nothing the president does that is off-the-cuff.

this senile retard is a joke

who the fuck is running our country?????????

literally everything trump did was off the cuff and nobody had to give him a notecard reminding him who he is with YOU in giant capital letters

read the thread forst retard, why are Joe's instructions so fucking explicit?

Yeah, and it was a fucking security nightmare. There's a reason why every other president doesn't do that shit.
Maybe ask whoever wrote it. Why does everything have to have some deep meaning behind it? Maybe they just capitalized some words.

You don't know what bootlicker means kiddo, the grown ups are talking

I'm the Executive Manager for Systems Integration at a large company. It doesn't matter which one, nor do I care if you believe me.

You should, on the other hand, believe that my staff know not to submit anything through my EA which doesn't fit the following parameters; 12 point font, double spaced, 2" margins, with no more than three bullet points, max 100 words. Anything else comes in? She'll bin it.

Why? Because when you have as much on as I do, then your time is managed down to 6 minute blocks. I don't have time to read your bu;;shit, I need to get something recognizable and move on to making a decision. I can only imagine how carefully managed the President's time is; hence his comms people ensure that it is scripted down to the minute.

This is what efficiency looks like. This is what professionalism looks like. You don't recognize it, because you are nobody.

>There is absolutely nothing the president does that is off-the-cuff.
Did you miss 4 years of Trump completely winging press conferences you fucking retard?

literally no president in history has had to be treated like a retarded baby you dumb faggot. this shit isnt normal

Attached: biden air.jpg (1535x1023, 248.92K)

theyre all a billion years old and riddled with dementia, modern medicine is keeping the current political class alive and in power when nature should have killed them off long ago.

Time for term and age limits on politicians, nobody over the age of 60 should be able to be in power, theyre simply too out of touch.

OK, then show me another president holding something like this. Or show us something prepared for you where you're told when to sit down.

What do you expect, when the puppet in chief is senile?

Attached: SenileJoe.webm (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Wait until you find out that politicians use teleprompters too OP. Crazy stuff i know