Do wireless earbuds cause brain cancer or other health problems?

Do wireless earbuds cause brain cancer or other health problems?

Attached: 4090.jpg (1200x1200, 135.09K)

Music causes irreversable brain damage. Therefore, the earbuds do too. Faggot.

why would you want wireless buds in the first place, they sound like shit.
just get some IEMs and call it a day.

No. They're receivers, not transmitters, so they're actually absorbing some of the radiation that otherwise would have entered your brain.

>why would you want wireless buds in the first place, they sound like shit.
Source?

If you think Bluetooth gives you brain cancer due to radiation, then you should turn off your WiFi and never leave your house, since sunlight is also radiation.

More convenient. I often MOVE around and do things while listening to music or videos. As long as they sound decent, the sound doesn't really matter.

>Source?
I made it up

Attached: 1638645224028.jpg (680x578, 27.44K)

Judging by the posts on most of 4 chan Id say be more paranoid about the covid jabs than these.
Also hours staring at a screen

But they do admittedly release radiqtion as they have widely addressed it sayibg it ia non ionizing. So what ia that about?

I only listen to old radio dramas like the Orson Welles War of the Worlds release, and to black metal. Both beenfit from shitty and scratchy sound quality.

>never leave your house
Thats like saying being afraid of xrays is unfounded and therefore if you go outside you should get a daily chest xray. Not comparable.

I can be paranoid about both. I am paranoid about everything.

stop using it then. also stop using wifi and smart devices in your house. maybe move away from places that cell towers can reach. also, make sure the location you move to doesn't fall under any satellite orbit path. better yet, kill yourself.

I cant understand how people can listen to music almost 24/7. Music is for NPCs who dont wanna think

Who are you replying to?

I use it because people at work are fucking irritating. I have a habitual yawner sat near me. I also have loud sneezers. Fuck those people.

No. They cause e-waste because good luck replacing batteries in them when they die. And they die faster than you getting "brain cancer"

I used them for podcasts when walking the dog, now also for listening to audible as I ran out of podcasts! .
Listening to the sinking of the Bismark whilst walking to work is good.

I sure hope so

The levels are so low they're less than even an active smarphone or dumbphone on a call put next to your head.

You have a much higher chance of radiation damage from other means than you would that even if you wore them 24/7.

Doesn't time make a huge factor here? I have my ear buds in for hours. Most people talk on the phobe for 5 minutes a week.

At that miniscule level no not really. Non-ionizing EMR in bluetooth and it's a much lower freq. You have more risk of hearing damage.

All bluetooth devices are both receivers and transmitters. That includes bluetooth headphones.

whatever they do, I'm able to get away with wearing them at work which makes a night and day difference in m QOL there

They cause hearing AIDS.

what they WILL cause is ear infection if you don't religiously clean them eveyday before and after use, and then do a more thorough clean every week

just clean your ears, I've never had a problem.

Used them for 16 years(not wireless), never had any issue.