How do we feel about this guy?

How do we feel about this guy?

Attached: 64FB7B13-95A2-42AA-8D2E-A9AF21AC7DE2.jpg (400x400, 19.11K)

literal WHO?
Zoomer shit?
Let me guess, youtube?

Is that the hot wings guy

Glad my thing isn't eating hot sauces on shit wings talking to shit people.

doogie howser ain't doing too good

just bc you’re old doesn’t mean you can’t keep up with modern shit , learn to cope with reality fag

I liked it whenhe laughed at the another one guy

Attached: C462BC0E-EA28-414E-BCEF-C97BF815000E.jpg (504x490, 106.38K)

/b hates him because /b hates itself
fucking duh.

Think for yourself, sheep.

You have to be 18 years old to use this website

You know how all nigs look alike? This guy is the white example.

he's fine. nothing special. it's fun seeing celebs zonked out on hot sauce euphoria trips. I bet his asshole is blown out from all the sauce

To me he comes across as very fake and disingenuous. Like overly nice and accommodating to the point it comes across as forced.

I don't know who this is, but I want to oil up his bald head and use it to stimulate my prostate.

>Pawpaw you know your not allowed to leave the nursing home

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 513.71K)

lovely guy

Attached: smiley face.jpg (260x246, 4.72K)

i dont really care. sometimes in a pleb way ill watch pleb garbage youtube like the hotwings interviews. it doesnt piss me off. its just video content. I think if entertainers seriously irked you on some kind of emotional level you should take a seriously good look at yourself and evaluate your life goals.

have no idea who that is

is that the spicy man?

>hot wings gimmick for interviews

>better interview skills than 95% of tv/youtube hosts.

>good production and editing.

Hard to tell much about him, because he is in interview mode/character, but seems cool.

>RIP in Peace to his colon and asshole though.

OP here, I just found out about this guy like a month ago. A friend showed me because he did an interview with Matt Damon, I’m 32, why is everyone calling me a zoomer new fag?