What distro do user suggest for keeping away nsa and other mfs? Privacy distro thread

What distro do user suggest for keeping away nsa and other mfs? Privacy distro thread

Also what user do with website like youtube

inb4
>privacy
>youtube
pick one

Attached: Immagine 2022-08-01 215853.png (961x666, 483.2K)

debian
>but nsa backdoor systemd
ok fine, devuan.

>youtube
just use Firefox container tab. if I pick youtube container I'm logged in and can see my saved videos. if normal tab I'm logged out. Does Google know it's me both times? yeah probably.

>What distro do user suggest for keeping away nsa and other mfs? Privacy distro thread
if you have to ask this kind of question, you’re beyond capable of hiding from them
>Also what user do with website like youtube
just consoom. nothing to see here consoomer, move along.

Get a computer with non functioning wifi, use and store it where mobile stuff doesn't work. If you need to move it, remove storage devices first, then move both.

>having a google account
>not keeping all of your subscriptions as a locally stored html table with js to switch between categories
do americans really?

don’t act so coy dumb dumb, if you think youtube can’t track you just because you think you’re hiding because you haven’t created an account, i have news for you…

Do user keeping away nsa Not just for loli or illegal stuff?

it's less reliable for them and i don't get garbage recommendations thrown at my face
fuck americans and fuck google

Why not keep subscription and liked on external file, then use youtube in incognito mode... At least no cookies no sessions

yes good goy, keep consooming your youtube content, make sure you like all your favorite content creator’s videos

>incognito
oh i should have mentioned that, my bad
i always run incognito mode on all of my devices, that's why i use a html table and not history

>make sure you like all your favorite content creator’s videos
Bitch i'm using ad block and sponsor block. No like no comment. No money from me for the jews

>youtube
use invidious
>youtube subscriptions
save channels and videos in bookmarks or text files
>privacy distro
something source based
install gentoo
do not use systemd
inspect unpopular packages code you install
do not make accounts on websites
use privacy browsers (librewolf is good enough but you might want to disable history and cookie purging on quit)
do not use anything from google, yandex, microsoft (you might need github for your job, then use a proxy or vpn) etc
flash a privacy respecting rom on your phone (no google services and telemetry)
"not having internet connection is the only way to privacy" is a meme from coping brainlets
modern cpus have backdoors but if nobody finds out you do something illegal then you're fine
if you want maximum glow proof setup then get an ancient thinkpad with libreboot
do not use windows (including enterprise releases, 8 and 7) they all have malware built in and you can never remove it
if you want even more privacy/security then dm me and i will send you instructions (but seriously i just am running out of free time so can't tell more)
and yes incognito mode doesn't do anything besides from partially erasing cookies and deleting your browsing history locally

>invidious
Not avalaible in italy

install libredirect and find an instance that works, このcazzo diイタリア

FreeTube is a great open source YouTube client, uses invidious, and you can import subscriptions and use it without any Google account. I've since deleted my Google account, and FreeTube is all I need.

Cazzo basato il mio fratello italiano

Fedora, Ubuntu, Popos, Rhel and clones

>Sponsorblock is supported in FreeTube as of v0.13.0. You can find the option to enable it at the bottom of the settings page.
hmmmm
>electron
nigger kike faggot

If only someone rewrites it in gtk or qt.