Linus trovalds tried to rape Naomi Wu

Why is this being ignored?
The bag thing is clearly manufactured drama designed to distract from the fact that Linus tried to pull a Weinstein on Naomi Wu.

Attached: file.png (586x1225, 454.92K)

Yuck

why do you care about eceleb drama?

I can see why, god damn

Attached: 8a8d8d98-ee82-11ea-8288-5c49f42eee5c_972x_081107.jpg (972x1458, 263.51K)

So, any proof? I hate Jews but I hate women more, Anyways, this seems like a good time to throw shit after people have gotten mad at him already. C'mon bruh, 2 years ago, whata coincidence!

Attached: 1659024200929571.jpg (613x600, 57.95K)

who wouldn't?

Attached: E5A9EzlUUAEG51i.jpg (1050x1400, 480.92K)

His name is Linux

deformed insect

Should have paid her more.

I don't understand. Are those goblins supposed to be attractive?

I'm no Linus fanboy, but I don't believe this shit.
I stopped listening to women during #metoo.
Amber Heard was the nail in the coffin.
I do NOT believe women.

Why does the girl on the right have a hiv tattoo

I don't. Fight me.

Its being ignored because it probably isn't true.

this

user, is 4chins acting up for you? I am not getting a (You) on my post that you replied to. And the thread has a weird new URL?

he admitted to it on social media, everyone knows what a late night rendezvous at a hotel room means. Especially in a city where the cafes etc never close

Why are liberal cucks always the rapists?

3 1 2

but he's gay?

What have cafe's got to do with it? If I invited a bitch to a hotel room in the middle of the night in a quiet town we'd both know what was going on.

Who is raping who is none of our business, as commoners.

ITS TRUE! He forced sucked my peenis once behind mcdonalds, I WAS ONLY 12!

He tried to frame it as 'I just wanted to get her alone in my hotel room to talk business'

do yellow fever fags really? they look like goblins

I raped Naomi Wu, ama

How did you succeed where Linux failed?

She's definitely physically attractive, but it's hard to take her seriously after having released that terrible game, Revolution 60.

Lol, based

Yes I understand that. I am asking why the type of city (the type that never sleeps) means anything to the situation?

installed BSD (Big Salami Cock) into her pussy