You call yourself a good american and marine?

You call yourself a good american and marine?

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 10.99K)

Never lie, never cheat or steal; abide by an uncompromising code of integrity; respect human dignity and respect others. Honor compels Marines to act responsibly, to fulfill our obligations and to hold ourselves and others accountable for every action.

DAILY REMINDER, AMERICANS = FERAL BRITS

Ductus Exemplo

no?

Face the facts you pedo diaper fag. No moral compass and no integrity. You are a shit marine and a shit citizen.

Nothing says moral integrity more than hanging out with pedophiles

>I don't like children, I just come for the videos of niggers getting killed... Well at least there's no way for you to prove I like children

Oh how gracious of you, the kind of people we need protecting the life of others

I do actually

Attached: 0822afc59419b5f1dd6510b5c62a0e7d.image.330x607.jpg (330x607, 36.19K)

you consider yourself of high moral character?

no. i'm USAF

Like 95% of the time

I'm a Marine.
Semper Fi.

Errah, semper fidelis brother

you should be living among the prison population

you drank too much contaminated water at camp lejeune

COME ON YOU APES, DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?

Attached: 31870-1024.jpg (1024x683, 573.68K)

I am a United States Army Soldier first , and an Intelligence Officer , second to none

When my childhood friend died in Fallujah, I was devastated. However I was very proud he won the bronze star . I miss him

the only good marine is a dead marine

Military people have really funny jokes that only they understand and if any of you maggots wanna question my skills we can get in the ring, go to the range , or watch Jeopardy! I believe nowadays I see that female soldiers are beginning to outshine the men.

Marines don’t die , they go to hell and regroup.

Hit man two - three - this is Ghost — Stand by for tasking

nobody wants to visit england

most marines ive known are sociopaths. Rapists, fornicators, home wreckers, drug users.

Sounds about right

Yea it’s sad but these types of people are essential to our survival . They are fearless killing machines , but when the wars off , they get thrown in the trash , and it’s not for lack of people trying to help them.

Glad I didn’t join the military tbh, I’m not cut out for that shit. Isn’t it just the Boy Scouts for adults?

they have not been essential to our survival since WWII

fuck you pog

Computer scientists kill more people than infantryman ever will.