What causes this phenomenon?

What causes this phenomenon?

Attached: 1659395234544649.jpg (1141x1305, 476.37K)

homosexuality

>"I'm officially a member of the cool kids club now!"

>mfs get a linux and all of a sudden they got an infinite supply of command line work

Attached: nerd.png (1300x1300, 910.93K)

AppleBook Pros are beautiful, premium products. Having one means you are wealthy and probably some kind of professional. This is a powerful social signal when you want to pick up ladies.

>get a linux
kek you had one job

Attached: 1660026792467.png (442x446, 234.46K)

mfs get a windows laptop and suddenly have to gayme in class

YEEEES THAT IS IN FACT *LITERALLY* ME

>buy portable device
>use it on places you wouldn't be able to use a desktop on
what's the problem here?

Apple laptops actually having their advertised battery performance, you can’t work at a Starbucks with a Windows or (yikes) a Linux laptop because regardless of what number of hours of battery life is advertised, it will be out of juice by lunch and you’ll be hopping around the cafe looking between stranger’s legs for a plug socket

>work
>on a laptop

what kind of work can you do on 1 (ONE) 13 inch screen. My fucking dick is longer than that.

>yikes
okay. alright. you got me. here comes the (you)!

Attached: 1660027207943.jpg (1000x1000, 172.17K)

Or materialist bitches who expects you to buy her the latest Iphones.

Come on user, Linux really shits the bed when on battery.

I like to park my ass all afternoon in Starbucks too with my Thinkpad.
Only bothers me when they sit next to the power outlet but don't plug in. Fuck your all-day battery life. This is why I have to keep an extension cord in the car.

Attached: fff.gif (220x276, 357.69K)

>get a Linux
No, he had no job

Which happens every 2 years tops. Most bitches ain't finna get down like that that dawg

Men are for resources, play the game if you want to score.

Instead of using AI for evil to make this stupid GPT-3 thread, use AI for good to make me some DALL-E maids so I can finish picrel.

Attached: 1659991066112656.png (520x720, 197.21K)

Got the 6 cell battery for the thinkpad and it last 8hrs

The last Starbucks I went to had a power outlet under every seat, and all along the walls every few feet. Are they all not like that?

>thread about working in Starbucks
>Any Forums incels manage to derail it into crying about how girls won’t date losers like themselves and that makes them bad, materialistic people
Wow in less than 20 posts, I wonder if that’s a record?

I know linux is bad on battery but I don't get why you're shitting on windows when it's actually okay on that front. I mean, as long as you have a laptop that wasn't made in 2012 or something, you should be fine.
>t. 8 hours on a full charge

I have a 16" and I do office-drone type stuff on my laptop like throwing out email I don't need and occasionally middle-management type stuff

for any kind of real programming, I want to be back home on my 5K and 4K screens, but it's nice to be able to run off to the gym midday and not be useless in case someone else needs me

Fucking Any Forums incels always derailing every thread about muh JOOZ and muh ROASTIES