Republicans are actively harming the most vulnerable groups of people in America...

Republicans are actively harming the most vulnerable groups of people in America, just to prevent the current administration from getting anything done. Sad!

Attached: 1655855635031.jpg (688x686, 106.07K)

What scares me is that some people actually believe this and completely ignore, gloss over, or in most cases are unaware of the Democratic parties constant enabling of the Republican neoconservative wing. The Democratic party doesn't give a fuck about to you, or anybody for that matter. It's a neoliberal cabal and you're either in and willing to play their games and by their rules or you're out. Bernie tried to play by their rules and still win, and look how that turned out.

That's why Trump was so popular the first time around. He offered people an alternative to the same group of people grinding this country down into the dirt.

Democrats own house, senate and presidency.
"All the bad things are because Republicans"
That's not going to be an easy sell in November.

you mean, collecting money from the people to spend it inefficiently (at best) and acquire debt so that the spending and not the result can be used in party propaganda

Attached: 5c6c5d7226289859697142e7.png (1667x1250, 140.12K)

How else would you describe the situation the OP is demonstrating? Try being objective for just a moment.

they've been doing that for years but retards keep voting for them

What the Biden admin does daily harms the entirety of the American populous.

>try being objective
No YOU need to agree with ME

Can you be more specific, or elaborate without parroting propaganda?

>name your self "anti-fascists"
>be actual fascists

>name your bill net neutrality
>be actually against "neutrality"

>name your bill "anti-gouging"
>be actually nothing about "gouging"

oof, you'll learn eventually

These spendings, meant to weather the consequences of over-regulation, restriction of free trade and overt anti-business and anti-oil and gas policies ARE being passed. The hostility of the Republicans to them is of no consequence.

cringe

U seem upset :^)

If only the government could print more money, then everything would be solved.

>deflect! deflect!
It's right there conservaturd. The votes are facts, your rambling is not.

Attached: 1651082096833.jpg (750x641, 99.08K)

You seem disingenuous :^)

When you take a loan on a home it creates money. The issue of baseless money is in fact due to interest rates encouraging higher home prices which creates hundreds $100000+ per home sale that wasn't there before the sale.

My comment was sarcastic if you couldn't tell. If the government printing more money solved problems, we wouldn't have any left here in America. Everything would just be peachy already.

How much did you spend this year on toys, games and recreation?

Yeah, the only people who think Trump is giving people a different option than politics as usual are fucking retarded. I don't mean slightly retarded, I mean a fucking rock is smarter than you retarded. How much more obvious can it be that he doesn't give a fuck about this country.

Tree fiddy

Attached: 1655376283678.png (958x601, 606.94K)

youre right people dont deserve to relax they should just slave away all day

piss off you bootlicking cunt

>Jan 20
>Jan 20
>Jan 20
What kind of retarded plot is this? I don't trust it one bit

Fuck off libtard nobody cares about your useless shit

I didn't deflect from anything. I made a series of statements. It's in the legislation that they continue to pass and the legislation they refuse to bring to the floor.

Biden ran on a multitude of campaign promises that I knew very well he would refuse to fill, and he would come up with every excuse in the book as to why he couldn't get any of it passed. He campaigned on providing the general public with a public healthcare option designed to compete with the private healthcare sector to bring healthcare costs down and give people another option. He literally hasn't mentioned it since the end of the campaign trail. Not once has he brought it back up. It's like it disappeared with the wind.

He campaigned on providing households with net incomes of less than $250,000 a year tuition free public college for community colleges. He didn't pass it or provide it. He said there would be no new gas/oil fracking contracts. He signed off on dozens of new contracts. He said he would raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour, he didn't do it.

Every single "progressive" piece of legislation he said he would pass if we all just voted for Democrats, irrespective of those candidates personal political standings, didn't pass, either due to his laziness and party disunity, or because he just doesn't give a shit.

I can't wait until he dies because I swear on my grandmothers soul I am going to take a massive shit on his grave and piss all over it. And the glow niggers reading this can suck my cock too.

I didn't realize we were discussing Obama. What year is it?

if its useless, why do you keep putting stickers on the pumps you chud? pick which side you want to be wrong for or stfu

>republicans block everything good for average citizens
>WHY DIDNT BIDEN DO THINGS?

Attached: 1648789138848.jpg (1125x695, 218.18K)

Attached: 1654756255024.jpg (843x860, 121.5K)

> Implying that a government bill called "Help people" would actually help people at all.

>implying that capping insulin prices is somehow a bad thing

You okay, Any Forumsro?

Nice try buddy but the gas in my area is almost $7 and I really don't think it'll be going down much for months.