Did Juneteenth even exist before 2020?

Did Juneteenth even exist before 2020?

I'm starting to think they just made it up after George Floyd died.

Same with the Women's March after Trump won.

Holidays and events that never existed before yet everyone is supposed to act as if they've always been a thing.

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks this.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (422x398, 62.32K)

I never heard of juneteenth but tbh it mde me more racist

I've heard of it since the late 80's when I was in the navy, kid from Louisiana told me about it. We still drink a beer or two on occasion, good guy. I think they pushed it as a holiday to distract from reparations.

it's existed for a long time, but only black people gave a shit, which is also why most of the people like you who ask "is this really a thing?" had never heard of it. related, it's astounding how many people think their own experience is the only perspective possible. not saying you're like that OP but a hell of a lot of people are.

yeah they fucking did and anyone who says otherwise has been psyoped
paid shill

I also feel weird celebrating it as a white man. Am i celebrating that remote niggers finally learned they were free, or am I celebrating that it took a few years for word to get around? I don't see many other white people out paradin or gatherin and I worry that I'd be labeled racist when tbh I don't really care, means of communication were slow that's how it was and I think niggers sure as hell could have kind of helped let their own people know they were freed kinda recently or whatever

For hearing about it, I'm a shill now? Or are you assuming my friend from Louisiana is black and I'm shilling that?

History should only be told by white niggers. Holidays too. Goodbye.

I celebrate St Patrick's and I'm not Irish.

White people should be able to celebrate white people abolishing slavery.

It's not about abolishing slavery, it's word taking literally years to reach everyone.

Word about what?

Juneteenth has been around a lot longer than those goddamned "gender reveal" parties. Complete mystery why those insipid things exist.

See, now THOSE seem like a recent occurrence. Like I don't recall them ever being a thing until the 2010's. Up until then it was always, "Oh, we're having a boy/girl" - "oh nice", and then giving gifts at showers.

It's also fucking stupid. Like just do a fucking baby shower.

About slavery being abolished. There were some places that didn't know about it til two years later.

Fuck Juneteenth. It is a bullshit day made up to appease blacks and fuck pride month also and fuck every one of you special months. They are all racist and discriminatory

It started in texas and spread around the south

kek, seethe fag

all holidays are made up, retard, just enjoy the paid time off and fucking relax. god damn

>guys, did black people celebrate not being slaves before I became aware of the celebration? Surely it just started
>Wait, the police treat black people with more hostility than me? Nah, can't be true
>Crack epidemic of the 80s? Orchestrated by the fbi??? Gee, that doesn't sound like the FBI from the cool movies I like to watch.

Public education has failed you and your entire country

welcome to Any Forums where if it happens to white people, it's a jewish conspiracy, but if it happens to black people, they're just getting what they deserve

because we are so much better off than we were before that. get a grip