Good thing we're going to usher in a communist dictatorship to help bring climate under control...

Good thing we're going to usher in a communist dictatorship to help bring climate under control. Who's looking forward to $6 a gallon gas nationwide?

Attached: climate alarm.png (1592x995, 130.43K)

good. 6$ is cheaper than it is where i'm at.

better photo of the genius

Attached: climate alarm2.png (1523x1110, 596.65K)

Who would have thought Joe Biden and climate alarmists would put the horse before the cart, with a massive dose of myopic thinking?

Attached: build back better Joe Biden.jpg (1033x1250, 88.21K)

Cali and other places will likely see $10 per gallon

Attached: Market watch article.png (973x1203, 704.02K)

Humans unironically need to die in their billions to save the planet, not to mention wildlife.
If we don't do it now, it will happen anyway, once the crops start failing.

stunning and brave lets see how it turns out when there are millions enough of them see how many chicken out and see what happens at the end of all of it but it wont get done because they wont do it

Honestly, climate alarmists killing themselves off en masse would probably be better both for the environment and collective mental health.

Imagine having bought into the "emergency" and "crisis" propaganda re: the climate so hard that you want to die.

Climate Alarmists are mentally ill.

T. Duped Doomer

My Tesla cost $117.00/year to charge, even with PGE’s outrageous electrical rates. And I don’t pay gas tax either.
Sucks to be you, OP.

You people are such stupid pieces of shit. We have the ability to feed worlds with our technology. We can have as many people as we possibly can. The problem is the world is polluted by worthless brown feeders.

If Joe was real cool, he would have also ripped out all of the government subsidies given to US fuel manufacturers. It'd be awesome to watch Republicans try to defend corporate welfare to Chevron and Exxon when they're charging $10 a gallon for gas.

Hey look. A liar.

Good fucking let him. The faggot is bluffing to get attention and headlines accept him into the program and see if the cocksucker actually does it.

We already produce more than enough to feed everyone on the planet. We’re just too greedy to distribute it.

It's even cheaper for me in AZ because I have solar panels on the house. Some months, APS pays me to charge my car.

keep bitching, it only makes me harder

Nope. $117.00/year out of pocket in 2021.

>We’re just too greedy to distribute it
You can't just feed the worthless brown eaters. All they would do is just make more mouths to feed. They don't contribute anything.

Can’t beat your roof giving you free power. Texans will never learn.

idgaf. less poor megafaggots on the road. more road for me. have fun taking public transit.

... but they have. There are many Texans with solar panels on their roofs and in their yards.

the same place that the power grid completely fails whenever it gets too hot or too cold?

He's right.

Attached: ss8f54ravb981.jpg (1080x945, 98.22K)

Good for them. Maybe all those CA imports did you some good. Gonna need them panels in Texas as the local grid continues to fail.