How did you overcome not experiencing a teenage love?

How did you overcome not experiencing a teenage love?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1280x1280, 1.48M)

Attached: hmm.jpg (778x1280, 507.22K)

Attached: hmm.jpg (720x960, 463.66K)

Married my highschool sweetheart, we just had our first child. Wouldn’t know.

I didn't, just like I didn't overcome not experiencing unconditional parental love.

Made up for it in my 20's but I still wish I had my shit together in my teens. Missed out on care free fun but it is what it is. There are worse fates

By not giving a shit about romance in the first place

I did. At 40 with several teeny petite 18yo.

Attached: 1588694491551.jpg (2956x3140, 1.26M)

thats the spirit

by becoming a wizard. what did you think?

I experienced it all right, but it was unrequited and fucked me up badly. In retrospect, it was probably one of the worst things that ever happened to me.
Be careful what you wish for, user. Live for the present, not the past.

story and tell us why. hot teenage are at their prime so i don't understand why you wouldn't want to fuck them all day and night

How did you seduce them?

Scrambled to clean myself up in college. Spent the next few years fucking the shit out of freshmen chicks. I honestly don't know how the rest of you are okay with leaving so much at the table.

>unrequited
She just wasn't interested. My heart got broken.
/story

Same story here, second babygirl born in January.

Same here, I was skinny and had terrible acne as a teen mostly due to a stressful home life, Once I left home and got my feet under me it cleared up, I filled out and after having a bit of success I started feeling good about myself. After that everything fell in to place.

I didn’t. And my anxiety about is has only gotten worse over the years.

You know we can just fuck them now right? Like what’s stopping you?

invent a time machine

One was rather shallow so with some gifts and going to nice places, that one now has a bf younger than her, but still got to fuck her recently. One really need some attention, and had no father figures. Lured one with a kitten. And one wanted to prove that she was more mature than her age, and "not like other girls".

Be more specific, what place u first saw and approach her, what did you say at the beginning etc