I wana try this, curbstomping shoud be great fun, most ppl wanna try it atleast once...

i wana try this, curbstomping shoud be great fun, most ppl wanna try it atleast once. We need to more niggers to sell their face to curbstomp activity family clubs, its good old happy go lucky fun for the whole white family.

Attached: perfectday.jpg (1600x900, 141.34K)

Sweet dubs OP

Attached: Polish_20220622_094907412.png (1023x961, 975.31K)

validates the message, MORE CURBE DE STOMPERINO!

Lol you're the type of person to get raped in an airport bathroom by a sweaty businessman.

Real 'white-collar ass candy' energy

I’m curious about snapping someone’s neck. That shit seems like it’d be hard as fuck. You’d have to keep the body from turning with the head and the for Ed you’d have to apply is like car accident levels of force. You’re not going to just walk up behind someone and snap their neck like the movies. So how much force? Can you accidentally kill someone that way? I’ve heard the hangman’s fracture/break is the most effective because sharknpieces of spinal discs sever the brain stem instantly.

I’m a phone poster litigate me

sounds like fun, and maybe, just to make it more viable to actualy get a real snap in there you could start the nigger up with a coupple of solid curbstops, i mean it prolly wouldnt hurt to take its teeth before you got close with your whitebody to snaps its neck, since it prolly wont bite you before the family have good old fun snappings its neck. Daymn, ima gonna patent this.

Sorry. theres a typo in there, spose to say 'nigger neck'

so you want to be curb stomped? I won't stop you.

look mom, a nigger.

tbf, bro tried to boost his whip from the driveway...

I'm supposed to read this and then want to curbstomp who again? Fuck bro, this is embarrassing to look at. Also all of you are so edgy. Good on ya, so much cringe ass edge in here, I gotta back out just to breathe some clean, non-insane air.

take one more step you dirty nasty sweaty baboon and eat led!

You sound like a violent nigger

you are a giant humongous pussy

you couldnt read a dogshit even if it was forced down your niggerthroat, so stop pretending nigger.

Son, that's the mirror, and don't use the n-word

im not, i served 2 years for agrivated assault, and i know how to punch niggers

Requires more stamina than you got, fatty

This is legal since niggers arent people

Attached: niggersdestroy.jpg (635x676, 97.21K)

sorry, Tranny then, Nigger tranny...Zoomer nigger tranny.Zoomer Nigger Faggot tranny, dont come up in this thread and guzzle all the cum!

this! Let the curbstompfest commence!

On the other hand this guy right here you don't wanna mess with

Real tough guy

Nigger nigger

wooohoooo NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NOGGER