My mom is from an Euro country. My dad is American. Due to some paperwork bullshit...

My mom is from an Euro country. My dad is American. Due to some paperwork bullshit, I never got awarded American or Euro citizenship, but the one I was born into. Now I'm over 18 so I have to pick one of them. Should I get Euro or American citizenship?

Attached: 1655886503938.jpg (721x942, 113.78K)

Get both

Depends on what euro country it is

American unless you're filthy rich.

I have to pick one, then I'll get the other one but I'll take a couple of years before I can start processing the other one.

In pursuitent to my fifth amendment right I decline to answer.

Attached: 48_14_groundwater_basin.png (1100x621, 437.75K)

Depends. Do you want to live in Europe or America?

Which Euro country?

Is it EU or not?

Where do you live now?

Are you making a lot of taxable income outside the US? Do you expect that to continue?

Lots of questions here. You probably shouldn't be asking this on Any Forums if you want real advice.

Also, is that OP's mom and how much does she charge?

No, it doesn't. That's the whole point of the EU.

This.

Lol, it matters alot you inbred amerifag

Get the american one first.

Euro ones are easier to get, american ones are a pain in the ass.

If you have an EU citizenship you can, with very few exceptions, live anywhere in the EU. So please; explain your retarded logic to the class.

Not all countries in europe is in eu dumb cunt

and, depending on the country as long as you can prove a bloodline to that country(birth certificate) you can get a passport from that country even while being a citizen of another country.
ya never know when a second passport could come in handy.

Fair, though I assume OP would have said [country] citizenship, and not euro citizenship, which pretty strongly suggests EU membership.

I dont agree, op should have said EU country if thats the case

Yes, it's from an EU country.

Why American ones are harder to get? I think it's harder to convince my dad to get him to fill the paperwork or do anything lol

Then go for american one

Euro citizenshio doesn't exist. You have to get citizenship of a European Union country to be able to live anywhere in the European Union

You a student/soon graduating? Ready to settle down?
Bulgaria (EU) has very cheap property on the coast, also great for retirement (lots of German elderly concur).
Spain, Portugal, Greece & Italy are famous for historic remote communities.
Capitals of Slovakia, Poland, Estonia, etc if you like busy living & ethnically homogenous populations.

That's a lovely parament this woman has upon her head.

Are you fucking retarded? What type of inbred shithead would want to live in europe? They live in 1 bedroom shacks and can’t even buy a butter knife without a license.

Attached: 09CCA20E-EAFC-4092-AFC5-9EA113074B36.jpg (1024x1024, 257.19K)

>I think it's harder to convince my dad to get him to fill the paperwork or do anything lol
Fuck your dad. Because the american gov't makes it hard on purpose to get citizenship.

If you're under 21, you don't have to wait in a line to get it. But if you're over 21, you can spend over 7 years to get it. Don't be an idiot.

On the incredibly low chance that that pic is of your mom post more.

get the US one and then the European one

Get Euro Citizenship 100%, most EU member states from my understanding have healthier economies, and much better opportunities for healthcare and education then the United States.

Some EU nations are better choices then others, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden are all good choices to move to.

Get US citizenship first, it's a harder and longer process, once that's in the bag get EU citizenship and pick which one you want to live in.

he can get it with a couple of paperworks if one of his parents is from a EU country
also, show tits of mom

What language/s do you speak?

he can get the euro one after, read the thread