Why do Republicans hate the sick, the poor, the hungry, and the injured? What would Jesus say?

Why do Republicans hate the sick, the poor, the hungry, and the injured? What would Jesus say?

Attached: 1655855635031.jpg (688x686, 106.07K)

He would say that anyone who would harm so much as a hair on the head of these little ones is better off tying a millstone around his neck and tossing it into the sea.

Attached: dems grooming.jpg (500x500, 99.67K)

as long as the ones starving aren't gods chosen people, I'm sure they don't care

So then why do republicans rape children much more than democrats?

Shut up, demonic democrat.

>deflection

The absolute state of the right today.

>What would Jesus say?
Kill 'em all and let My Dad sort 'em out.

The two main strengths of the republican party are:
·They love money more than people, so they don't care about they, the "people".
·They know their voters are too dumb and hateful to try to understand any other opinion.

Tell me you never read the bible without saying that you never read the bible.

Didn't God kill more people in the Bible than satan?

You, my friend, have never read the bible.

He'd say I'm not voting for some faggy blue haired democrat

Marry of Nazareth was 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus. Kinda makes you wonder who the REAL diddler is...

Yes. Satan is only mentioned maybe 3 or 4 times outside of Job. He's a major character in Job, and kills Job's children, but that's it. God, on the other hand, killed all of humanity with a worldwide flood, wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah, killed all the firstborn of Egypt, the Egyptian army, etc.

Someone needs to stop this God guy

>impotent rage

No valid opinion detected.

Attached: 28ded676ecbc437bb667ebf3f3719ab5.jpg (225x225, 9.43K)

nothing personal, just taxpayers hating on gibsmedats

Attached: 1500352640958.jpg (640x552, 92.68K)

Because they keep trying to cram completely unrelated globohomo laws into these bills.

Attached: girl dick.jpg (716x1024, 134.07K)

'But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’

Do you pay extra taxes?

Bears no relevance to the original point. Your brain cell is lonely.

they''re just evil and spiteful

Get a job hippie

I thought it was for a lower corporate tax rate and reduced spending, but I guess I'm a dum dum