I'm switching from android to ios for now...

I'm switching from android to ios for now. I've used android's my whole life but I bought an iPhone 13 mini which should arrive tomorrow

Anyone else done the same? If yes, what was your experience like? Idk what I'll miss and what I won't about android

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-233100.jpg (1080x986, 89.45K)

I'm thinking about doing the same in a few paychecks, I used to have an iPhone 5 but I haven't used them recently.
Probably gonna miss Kuroba and some other apps but I hate how big most Android phones are these days.

i did the same until i started showering with my iPhone until it got water damaged.

Have you tried not being a dopamine addicted monkey who needs a smartphone in the fucking shower?

i was a germaphobe back then so i was just shampooing my phone ever so lightly, didn't see how it could be worse than 5m dive in salt water. faggot nig

>shampooing my phone
My god the levels of autism are unparalleled.

>this was during the pandemic
GTFO FAGGOT AUTISTS ARE SMARTER THAN U AND SEE GHOSTS

>i was just shampooing my phone ever so lightly

Attached: 1652775419879.jpg (679x679, 66.69K)

I was a android nerd since 2.1, big into that xda thing. This year while looking at the hot new chinkphones to buy I started to realize that the android "scene" was dead and had been so for a while. Google is full of retards that can't commit to anything and only churns out half-assed products and services. I hadn't rooted or flashed anything in years since I prefer working banking apps over the ability to overclock my phone for more frames in PUBG mobile India.

So I bought a used Iphone 11 Pro locally, thinking that I would try it out and if I didn't like it I could sell it and break even. I didn't miss any apps, Chance is a perfectly fine Any Forums browser. There was a slight crisis when I wanted to scan a document and the google drive app didn't have that feature and the app store only had subscription based scamware. But it turns out the notes app had that feature and as suspected it just werked.

The truth is that for the vast majority of people--who do nothing overly complicated or specific with their phones-- there is no significant difference between the latest Android, Apple, and Samsung phones. They all come prestocked with what are essentially the same basic features which are more than enough, and you would have to be overly concerned with minute (and likely insignificant to your lifestyle) details to even care. At this point apple vs. whatever else is just a clan war at most.

How does PUBG mobile india perform on it?

no clue since I'm not an Indian.

I did it around a year ago. You definitely feel the restrictiveness of iOS when you switch over. So many things that I could easily do on Android now require I either do it the "Apple way", or I simply can't do at all. That said, the phone did not come pre-installed with TikTok, I don't get ads on my lock screen, the settings have schizo-tier levels of privacy settings, and apps can't track me unless I let them.

>shampooing my phone
Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: 1646414459384.jpg (348x360, 18.2K)

i didnt have sanitizer

kuroba, sync, youtube vanced. tachiyomi
can't live without them. sorry.

>kuroba
why do you feel the need to maximize your Any Forums experience so autistically pendatically.
>sync
go back.
>youtube vanced
imagine not using ios brave
>tachiyomi
grow up

ios is simply for the adult working chad

I exclusively used Android until I switched to an iPhone 13 Pro about six months ago. phones are normalfag devices so I'm happy with the switch for things like facetime/imessage/etc, and I'd say I like iOS more than Android (although I miss the freedom to do whatever I want)
>kuroba
testflight invite to Chance, dev posts in /spg/
>sync
idk what that is
>youtube vanced
this is the major downer. apps like newpipe are what make android great and I don't know of their iOS equivalents
>tachiyomi
user, I...

>this is the major downer. apps like newpipe are what make android great and I don't know of their iOS equivalents
literally brave. lets you download videos offline

I don't want to download videos offline, I want to have youtube links open automatically in an app without ads. on android this is extremely easy

iToddler self-BTFO

Attached: 1647602858904.png (1000x2000, 412.27K)

I bought an iphone thinking the same, but i returned it because i missed android freedom

Safari with an adblocker from the appstore works. Too bad its slow and the UI is shit compared to the youtube app.

You know that soapy solutions dissolve the oleophobic coating with time and it basically makes it easier for germs to stick to your phone, right?

Also, IP ratings are only tested with clean/distilled water.

Only thing youll miss is FOSS apps like Kuroba and NewPipe.

>You know that soapy solutions dissolve the oleophobic coating with time and it basically makes it easier for germs to stick to your phone, right?
debunked
>Also, IP ratings are only tested with clean/distilled water.
not my problem

The pressure from the showerhead is much higher than the water pressure from a 5m dive in a pool. I don't believe any phone is rated to be used in a shower.

I did
Use chance for phone posting and it’s basically all the same shit