My daughter is home-schooled and has only one friend...

My daughter is home-schooled and has only one friend. That friend is a 12yro transgender little girl and her mother finally caught on that I'm a terf even though I have been very low key and have allowed this little fag into my daughter's life. They have broken her heart and I am in a fucking rage. Everyone hates me now. This shit has crossed over from the internet and is now real life. I hate society.

Attached: 1654612543619.jpg (1297x1297, 998.96K)

Keep crying bitch nigga!

Really? That's all you have to say?

Do they not let her hang out with your kid? If so that’s fucked (assuming you where being chill and I think benefit of the doubt is fair)

Why would you let your daughter hang out with a pedo?

Part of "terf" is "feminist," you pathetic, uneducated white trash retard.

Attached: 1644387714004.png (865x842, 962.51K)

They told her last night that they can't be friends anymore. My kid slapped me right in the fucking face. All because I accidentally call this little bitch a "she".

Post tits and timestamp or gtfo

She's a twelve-year-old little fucking girl. She's been influenced by the school counselor and Tik Tok

the difference between being a homosexual and a faggot. Lesson learned the hard way, now it's time to actually learn what queer means and avoid this in the future.

Fuck off and die

see

Fake and gay larp

Kill yourself fag

I think it's time you Appologize, or get your daughter in public school. But honestly if she is a transgender girl that means she wants to be a girl, Did you mean the kid is a Transgender boy?

I wish it was a fucking LARP. It's not.

>They have broken her heart
What happened?

join the rest of the failing selfish bullshit fathers and just walk away from your family now you stupid fuck

In what ways? I'm not too fond of Ted talk either but I don't buy that that app alone is somehow negatively influencing kids as badly as people say it as. If people are slaves to their devices then it's either their own fault or their parents fault. Regulating internet activity is not fucking hard. You're likely just too lazy to do it properly. There are literally options in your Wi-Fi router settings or mobile device settings to do that kind of stuff but everyone wants to blame the websites instead of doing shit themselves. If you're this paranoid about tick tock just block the the CDN from your network. I'm pretty sure Mobile plans have an option to block certain websites too if she has her own phone. Then again I'm probably talking to a Any Forums fag in disguise so everything I said probably went in one year and out the other because y'all would rather scream at the clouds then actually do shit right?

Also your daughter, her friend, and the friends parents probably can sense your hateful attitude toward their kid. Parents are nowhere near as good as hiding that shit as they think they are.

Attached: FVyXA1SUYAAsOF5.jpg (626x398, 53.47K)

>Ted talk
*Til tok. I wrote all of this in voice to text

Kill yourself and sell your daughter to the cartel you stupid piece of shit and while you're at it slap the fuck out of that stupid little cunt friend and insert your ladycock into the mother lord knows she could use a good rape to shut her the fuck up then do us all a favor and never vote again you fucking retard.

Your picture shows you know absolutely nothing about the one true God. It's best to not run your fucking retarded mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.

She is a little girl pretending to be a boy
Public school is nothing but nigs in my town. She would be too occupied with saving her own life then to pay attention to studies or anything else for that matter
She came to me last night and told me that she is not allowed to hang out with them anymore because I am a fucking terf. She scratched me in the fucking face. She's the only thing I care about in this goddamn world and she scratched me in the face.
My child is not allowed on Tik-Tok. I'm very careful of where she hangs out on the internet. This is not an internet problem this is a real life issue that send my fucking living room. I'm not hateful of this little girl. I love her and I wish I could
help her. This whole situation is completely fucked