No proprietrannies allowed

what is your favorite desktop environment/window manager?

Attached: 1659986855955112579302.jpg (650x488, 51.32K)

bump for straight white people to find this thread

xfce

AwesomeWM is awesome

xfce as well

Attached: file.png (660x442, 10.74K)

KDE

what is this?

is suckless dwm still cool?
i feel like lot of newfags use it now

Attached: brain.png (680x788, 116.74K)

i3 for sure.
>switch to sway user
Never gonna use Wayland. It's a joke.

I appreciate them all but KDE has the most features which makes it comfy.

Explorer/DWM.exe/User32.

dwm
is X really not be "supported" anymore whatever that means?
keep hearing that shit, I don't want to move to wayland too

who cares who uses it, use whatever you like best faggot

feels snappier than i3 for me so yeah, it's cool in my book

>trannies? ah cant use it
>newfags using it? better switch
>is this usable? yes? better go recompile my kernel again
>do i fit in now guise
lmao at your life

Windows 10/dwm.exe

read the subj dumb homos

>is X really not be "supported" anymore whatever that means?
Unfortunately, I think there's some truth to it even if it's not literally true. The pace of new development seems much faster in Wayland. I'm hoping that a third contender that's better than both will emerge because I disagree with the Wayland philosophy and its rabid userbase.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Any Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

You're a freetard.
What you "think" doesn't matter.

lol

kek took me a few lines

>what is your favorite desktop environment/window manager?

Hands down, Unity. It was kind of ass on 12.04 but by 14.04 and 16.04 it was great.

dwm, cwm, WindowMaker

GNOME.

lmao seething propriecuck
didn't read

Gnome 3, probably.
or Unity

>freedom is LE BAD
your brain on globohomo, trannyism, israel etc

Arch/KDE here. Am I welcomed to the white ethnostate?

Attached: Screenshot_20220808_162136.jpg (3840x2160, 728.43K)

i3
no desktop environment

>thinks freetards
>with their limited software selection
>limited driver selection
>limited hardware selection
>mindless parroting of pedophiles and autistics
>totally dependent on taxpayers for their food stamps and section 8 housing
>are "free"
I have no reaction image capable of conveying even 10^-50 percent of how fucking stupid you are.

>Am I welcomed to the white ethnostate?
of course, fellow linuxbro
only the proprieniggers and trannies from 9front are not welcome

Aero

also fuck fossware, all of it sucks