If you had a hot sister would you do her?

If you had a hot sister would you do her?

Attached: 23E8BCD.gif (800x600, 1.26M)

I wish my sister would let me smash

I had a hot sister. I also had the best sex of my life as a teenager when we lived under the same roof.

Ever gave hints?

This incest shit is weird.
When I was like 7 my big brother (15yo/no internet) wanted to look at my pussy just to see what one looks like. I hate the memory of that.
He didn’t molest me or anything but still makes me feel dirty

I do have a hot sister. I fantasize about her pretty often but would never try anything cause we're actually close and I don't wanna ruin that.

My sister never had an issue with it. Neither of us have any regrets. We lost our virginities to each other

Cool story, now show us tits with timestamp

I have a hot sister, and I haven't done her, so I would say no.

lmao my sister used to give me sloppy toppy for time on my playstation and some extra allowance money. Sometimes she just did it for the fuck of it.
we kept it business like and not romantic, but shit was awesome
we still laugh about it

How much time did that grant her kek

Pretty much the rest of the evening or we'd change to couch coop for a while. depended on our mood.

He clearly meant his boypussy so no tits

I was gonna make a "you drive a hard bargain" joke but that sounds pretty fair. Hope they were decent kek

Attached: anime-blowjob-gif-1-min.gif (811x456, 1.68M)

bump

occasionally keep in contact. see her once a year at thanksgiving.

Get upto anything at said Thanksgiving?

Probably insult her, call her fat and ugly. Don't want the bitch to grow up thinking she's hot shit otherwise she'd be an insufferable cunt, or worse a social media "influencer"

The best sex I have is with my twin sister.

So you basically did your female self?

Settle down Jaime Lannister