Daily reminder that abortion is wrong.

Attached: comic.png (1000x500, 179.57K)

>moralfagging on Any Forums
Newfag

>replying to bait threads
Retard

this

also fetuses aren't people

Fetuses are parasites, they extract vital resources from the host. If the parasite isn't conscious of his life actually happening, he won't even know if it's getting killed.

How do you know he isn't conscious?
Do they become conscious once the mom gives birth or they reach a certain age?

That's what makes it funny, faggot.

how the fuck can he be conscious of him living? it's in total darkness wondering "the fuck is going on cant see shit" or something? that's dumb
he can't be thinking "oh im the womb jeez im such a dumbass lmao"

how old were you in your earliest memory

Where's the sus

wrong

Attached: 1655787341050.jpg (1000x1200, 327.48K)

I mean it doesn't have an age until birth either. It's not a legal living thing until after birth. Fuck morals, kill the std

Not him but I remember waking up with a crap filled diaper and being uncomfortable as hell and crying.

Aborted babies are losers. Better luck next life, baby failures. Not my problem!

post-natal abortion should be allowed, fuck kids

Wrong how, exactly?

State of complexity. They just plain aren't capable of conscious thought. Aborting a babby is akin to swatting a fly.

Not really, you didn't invite the fly into your home just to kill it. It came in on its own without invitation. It's not like babies just magically appear.

So aborting babbies that happen due to failed contraceptives is cool? Sweet, thanks for that admission.

babbies aren't people

Attached: 1625078467797.jpg (800x800, 70.96K)

he doesn't miss

my oldest memory had to be before I was 3 because I was still in diapers, I told my dad I was thirsty and he gave me his beer and it was the most disgusting thing in the world.

my daughter tells me memories that could've only occurred before she was 2, but I'm sure they'll be replaced by more impressionable ones as she ages since she is only 6.

forgetting things doesn't mean your prior life didn't exist. Do you remember learning how to count? clearly you know how to count so there must've existed a time when you didn't know how to. You forgot that memory but the experience remains.