Would you consider marrying a girl that looked like this?

Would you consider marrying a girl that looked like this?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1080x1357, 704.84K)

>girl

Hell to the no, no, aw hell nah

If marrying is slang for eating her boogers as she reads me declassified documents on child experimentation as I go to sleep, then no

no she looks retarded

I would get disowned by my family in an instant.

No.

No, tits are to small.

>no bbc
fuck no

hnnnnngh

Attached: F20497C6-0014-4C5E-8D74-8E6A523C7DDF.jpg (3045x1706, 772.94K)

possibly.. depending on personality...

having sexual photos like that for the public is a red flag though

I'd have to know her personality before I can answer that.

No tits ugly ass tattoo retarded looking bitch, i can smell the failure through the picture, would marry in a headtbeat

fuck no that type of piercing makes you look like a total dumbass.

Why would you ever want to marry anyone? Monogamous relationships are for betas.

Yeah user, I too think the grapes are sour.

Why would I want to marry anyone in a doomed collapsing society? I'm too loyal and dangerous for that nonsense.

Attached: HD-wallpaper-joker-with-smoke-joker.jpg (800x450, 51.32K)

Because eventually you get older and realize you’ll die alone and the only people who will give a fuck are the few friends you have that haven’t died yet.

No one will care anyway.
Your children will hope for your death.

no you're weak and gay

Everyone dies alone even when they die together. It’s not a shared experience.

Huh, if that is true you must've been a dick to everyone.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...I’m Batman

You'll be too eventually.
Being old isn't a nice experience.

Nice reference.
Nice cope.

> Nice reference.
Thanks, Any Forumsro. The older I get the more correct that feels. At least in my current life situation. And it’s a shitty realization.

Sure as long as we got along well and didn't cheat on me

What sort of shit are you in then?
Because I'm on an opposite trajectory, I started out fucked and now things seems to get better and better with age.

I appreciate you asking but I’m never really comfortable talking about my problems. All I will say is it’s because of a woman. Ex-wife bullshit. Doesn’t matter because I accept my responsibility, I’m a happy go lucky kinda dude that always bounces back. Life is what we make it.

she has a wolf tattoo howling at the sky. of course not

>Doesn’t matter because I accept my responsibility
Can't really do anything else as a man, only women get to not have responsibility if they don't want to.

>keked and checked
Women, man..if they weren’t so damn sexy and shit I’d be gay. Damn gay guys got it good, kek.

Honestly I get the impression that she's impulsive, irresponsible, and chasing aesthetics and particular responses from other people. Maybe she has a heart of gold and really handles her shit. But I wouldn't bet on it.

What? In what universe is she a tranny?

On topic: No I would not marry her. I don't eat used and dysfunctional meat

As far as I know, no one looks like this unless they had a fucked up childhood. It’s like she’s wearing hazard signs

>checked
> I don't eat used and dysfunctional meat
Sounds like you’re a vegetarian. Know what I’m sayin? ;)

Attached: 5AC60EF3-8577-44EE-BD75-22EB478578DE.gif (220x122, 155.07K)

That's a dirty weekend in a hotel then block her job

No, retard. He means that in your last days you just waste away by yourself and nobody gives a fuck if you live or die.

Attached: 1649712487602.jpg (900x993, 213.37K)

Nobody gives a fuck anyway. 2 weeks and everyone is back to normal life. What egos it takes to think people around watching you die is a good thing..