Ants

Where are these stupid mother fuckers even coming from?? Everytime I blink they appear, crawling on the bezels of my monitor. Another one just fucking vanished the moment I whacked it. Literally poofed from existence without a trace. How the fuck do I keep these damn things away from my pc components? They are driving me insane.

Attached: 1659352127088.jpg (300x168, 8.71K)

Use dark mode retart, theyre attracted to white

check your mouse, they might have a nest in there

stop cumming on your screen
they are attracted to the cum residue

I AM USING DARK MODE

Sprinkle diatomaceous earth around. It hyper-dehydrates them on contact.

meds

Attached: 1657576910250.jpg (1280x720, 69.68K)

they are coming out of the walls

fyi if you do this, wear a respirator or you'll fuck yourself up.
I had bed begs 5 years ago and got rid of them myself. Used diatomaceous earth. Thought a t-shirt wrapped around my face enough and it certainly was not.
Also a bonus to wear some kind of safety glasses to try to get it out of your eyes. It's a little irritating to your eyes, but doesn't fuck them up nearly as much as your lungs.

Anyway, just make a ring of the powder around the legs of your desk and anything else that they can use as an avenue to your desk.

they are in the walls

Attached: 24ACF182-C27A-457F-98B9-1F8154D3BF69.jpg (1125x1018, 148.94K)

Have you tried uhhh cleaning your room?
Not leaving food out?

Get Terro liquid ant baits. I tried a bunch of traps and sprays and couldn't hey rid of some carpenter ants. These traps did it in a week. They work best if you eliminate other stuff they're eating though.

have you checked your cum?

...what do you know?

clean your house you nasty fuck.

I haven't dealt with flies ever since I moved out to live on my own.

It is clean bro

ayo, so wuz u sayin' is..??

> Photo of screen instead of screenshot
Zoomers get out reeee.

Take a long, hard think, user. Give those brain cells a good workout. Now ask yourself this: If an ant is crawling on the screen and you take a screenshot, will it show the ant?

Retard

>it's clean bro

Attached: 1532977399229.jpg (2560x1440, 820.22K)

yes, why wouldn't it show it, it even appears in the photo wich has a much lower resolution

Then explain why most of the screenshots you see on this board don't show dried cum splatters.