Was just discharged from a psych ward 5 days ago, AMA

was just discharged from a psych ward 5 days ago, AMA

Attached: Screenshot 2021-12-11 143854.png (481x420, 262.63K)

What you have

What’s the square root of 144?

Ha faggot, gotcha bitch!

The mitochondria is the power house of the cell.

What did you learn?? Fuck any sluts in there??

pretty bad PTSD from a severe car crash i was in when i was 12, the guy in the other car flew through our winshield in four peces and his fucking leg landed on my lap, knew it was time to go to the ward when i started hearing passerbys screaming at night

You on meds?

Did you jerk off when you were in there? I jerked off a few minutes ago and it felt good

no sluts sadly, they watched us like hawks because people fuck until they bleed as a form of self harm, so no fucking was allowed, also i learned im a pussy in group therapy

This guy gets it

1. no i didnt sexual shit wasnt allowed and they watched us like hawks
2. nice bro

>fuck until they bleed
lmao

Do you want a medal?

before ward? no
now? yes

Air/Fuel sensor = lambda

no, fag

What meds

they're still monitoring you, friend.

are you me

imminent destruction of your country. you should call the president. china has molecular doomsday devices that are making plastic machines that release the con-roy Atp and have broadcast signals that make your sister have sex with them while using your energy. It kills you while they rape your family. And your mother sex is given to their data banks for sex of nuclear soldier gene it is filled with plastic cum in her brain which she thinks is her son but really is chinese super soldier.

if those guys wanna look at my dick and watch me get called a faggot on Any Forums then thats their problem not mine

you belong in the psych ward

They're still watching you user be careful.

Do you pick at scabs?

Weird typically people don’t end up inpatient unless they’re at risk of hurting themselves or someone else. Just having auditory hallucinations typically doesn’t cut it unless you were also not sleeping, eating, showering, etc

oh there was more that was just the breaking point, the thing that mostly justified me getting in there was when the stress of some stuff was so bad i had a stroke due to it (or something like that i was drugged up in a hospital when i was told)

yes