I love proprietary stuffs!

Proprietary chads, we won.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 01-37-28 Vincent Bernard on Twitter.png (597x401, 45.39K)

linus is a race traitor homosexual glorified label reading retard eceleb FAGGOT

checked, fpbp and /thread

>cons: buhuh my feelings :( im special

Attached: 1425311127708.jpg (225x225, 42.33K)

I see no issue with racial homogeny hypothetically. Can't be racist if everyone is the same. I dont care about diversity at all, as long as the social conflict ends. I'm so sick of hearing people argue in general.

> Emotinal disconnect between deffrent ppl

That is the entire point, we should stop thinking about apperance and start accepting people

>I'm so sick of hearing people argue in general
you need to be at least 18 years old to visit this website

>Can't be racist if everyone is the same. I dont care about diversity at all, as long as the social conflict ends.
Do you really believe that this all ends the moment we're all "the same"?
"Fighting against racist, homophobic, transphobic, nazi biggots" is their sole purpose of living, do you think they will simply let go and leave their lives behind, only because your kids are mixed?
They will never stop and the ride will never end.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Based

Only teenager edgelords are satisfied arguing all day. Grow the fuck up and do something productive. Race discussion is not productive. Building houses, that is productive. Benefit the economy instead of sitting on Any Forums arguing all day eating Banquet meals you bought with food stamps you lazy, race-obsessed, commie fuck.
The sad part is, youre right. Even if race vanished one day, these fucking psychotic social justice weirdos will find something new to find issue with, like the exact shade of pigment of someone's skin.
>HEY YOU HAVE TO GIVE THIS PERSON A JOB BECAUSE THEIR SKIN PIGMENT IS A SHADE OF BEIGE DARKER THAN YOURS! YOU ARE BEING PIGMENTIST!

>emotional disconnect between parents and children who look different
nigga what? your biological kids are going to look like you no matter what
why are right wingers so retarded

I think they also meany emotional disconnect between parents of kids who race mixed and their spouses / their grandkids

I despise Any Forums so much it's unreal.

huh?? the kids will look like their grandparents too

i live in monoethnic/-racial high-trust white country that's slightly poor because of communism or something.

"vibrant" places in the world like california and brazil look insane. london of bongistan requires state of the art survivelance technologies that didn't exist 20 years ago to keep it's "vibrant" 70% non-white citizens from murdering each other. paris looks like nigger ghetto.

what part of multi-cultural society is good? why are you shilling me this shit, cosomopolitian western liberal? why do i "need" this?

How disappointed were his parents when they saw his gf was Asian? I'd rather have an incel son than one who gives up like that.

>very cute babies
do straightfags only think about breeding

>it's LE Any Forums!!
No, this is just e-celeb worshipping tards trying to push their surrogate father onto here because it's """tech related"""

>I'd rather have an incel son
Who doesn't want a son that follows in their footsteps?

>culture
If you're America you already have a bastardized, chimeric american culture. There's nothing left of your original culture tbqh. Anyone's who met italian americans and real italians knows exactly what I'm talking about.

America is dead and it is the jew that killed it by using the nigger as a weapon.