Convince me with a philosophical argument not to smoke weed everyday, or else I'm gonna do it

Convince me with a philosophical argument not to smoke weed everyday, or else I'm gonna do it

Attached: pepe2.jpg (1200x1002, 129.59K)

>have choice
>A or B
>make choice
>consequences ensue (whatever they may be)
>???
>PROFT!!

gang alcohol is better
mr white said so

Attached: 1653678613872.jpg (720x785, 419.38K)

There are two futures before you.

In one, you are clear of mind, but reality glares painfully. You have your own will and can take advantage of the opportunities before you, unfettered.

In the other, your mind is cloudy but peaceful. The waters vary you along, but often beach you or catch you in a lagoon. Your desires are lessened meaning you are less greedy, but you accomplish less.

Smoke what you have left while pondering these two futures and then when it comes time to replenish or not, decide then your future.

Attached: 1642867079970.jpg (850x850, 106.01K)

It makes people complicit with the global homo agenda the perfect jewish cigarettes

Why should i stop you, OP?
Do i actually have to care if you smoke cocaine using nothing more than your toenails?
You are free to do whatever you want if whoever has any will to stop you its beyond its reach to you.
You are free from me.
Or what? You actually do not want to smoke, and are asking for a stranger to stop you? You actually don't want to take a puff?
You want to smoke or not, OP?
Choose yourself and post whatever you came up with, i just come here when im bored and i actually want to see someone snort cocaine using his toenails, because that would be funny.
So go ahead and do something funny.

Attached: IMG_20220508_115158.jpg (637x689, 94.53K)

Ambition is the root of all human evil that has ever existed so the second option is very clearly superior.

I’ve smoked weed every day for some time now. The real problem with it is, it’s just another routine. When you just start out smoking weed it’s a cool little trip. After awhile, it’s just a tired feeling around your eyes. You won’t like, kill yourself with it, you’ll just watch something cool and special become boring and routine.

Having shower thoughts is the same thing as smoking weed, but without the smoke
Boom, mind blown wide open

Attached: 1640267299533.jpg (620x330, 12.88K)

>philosophical argument
You must already be stoned.

I've been smoking every day for probably 10 years at least now.

I will say the only thing I notice that's negative is that unless I'm doing something very mentally stimulating I will get bored very quickly without smoking. I am fine sober at work because my job requires a decent amount of thinking and on the spot problem solving.

When I get home from work I can only play games or practice music or read for like half an hour before I lose interest. Smoking basically holds my interest in those things until I'm essentially ready to go to bed.

The other negative would be how much I've spent on weed in the past but it's legal here now and I can grow for free so that's a huge plus.

Ambition is also the root of many good things too.

Striving and working towards something can be either good or bad depending on the perspective. The same can be said for doing nothing.

All that changes from choosing to cloud your mind through constant drug use is your perspective.

The best outcome is to smoke rarely - less than once a month. Enjoy the hazed state of mind and the new style of thought pattern now and then but travel through day to day life fully aware of your environment and the people in it.

weed = leaves = veganism = faggotry = you are fucking gay

If in fact we consider our lives and recognize they belong to us, led by us, grow or stunt by our actions, then the problems and solutions which build our character and shape our lives are the determining factors of who we are and what our lives become.

If we succumb to substance or other means to mask the problems, are we not surrendering our lives and development to the will of someone else? Inheriting the solutions of someone else? If you choose to levy your tumult with something consistently, the resolution of the storm will never truly be recognized. The realizations and values that come from blind adherence and problem avoidance are not the same solutions and resolutions found by working them out with only a native perspective.

I’ve smoked dope every day for 10+ years. Eventually it starts really robbing your energy now I’m 30 and I need a nap after lunch like a toddler or a Mexican

Shower thoughts are the clearest thoughts

Nah, you're just getting old

I won't waste my time with a stoner. Do psychedelics and reflect upon yourself and your life.

I used to smoke daily but quit 2 years ago and I'm also 30. As the other user said, we're just getting old.

Doing regular exercise and eating better helps (both of which you probably aren't doing if you're getting high daily) but the truth is you do just get burnt out much easier when you're older.

A nap at 30 HAHAHA. Yeah getting old...

Attached: aVB775QZ_700w_0.jpg (693x499, 82.53K)

Attached: awWqPYER_700w_0.jpg (640x638, 52.15K)

Attached: aM7qBaz5_700w_0.jpg (700x433, 41.81K)

Ambition is the only thing that can lead to enjoyment in life. Without it life is shit 100% of the time.

u a cracker niggar u cant exist without weed better kys

Bro, just smoke weed every day.
Every Day.

Attached: 180215161451-celebrity-pot-brands-snoop-780x439.jpg (770x513, 286.16K)

>regular exercise and eating better helps
Not for me. I’m still exhausted all the time and my brain feels like it’s melting. Still continue to exercise and eat well because it’s better than the alternative, but by no means is that the answer to why I feel drained every second of my life.

I mean don't get me wrong, weed affects your REM sleep so its no surprise you're exhausted.

I'm just saying even if you quit, don't expect to magically be as energetic as you were pre-smoking.