Would you live in a line city?

would you live in a line city?

Attached: 1659933042504765.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

The concept is retarded and is like some shitty Instagram/Twitter/tiktok post just an embarrassing cry for attention. What's next, building "the point", a city 500km high where you travel with a (space) elevator?

>zero carbon
hahahaha

If I lose it all, slip and fall
I will never look away

>200M wide
>limited to 5 min walk section
this is a cage son

You VILL live in ze cag- line and you VILL be happy

>bare minimum earthquake happens
>city goes to shit

Dumbest shit I've ever laid eyes on, and I browse Any Forums daily. Huge waste of resources too.

>5 minute walkable neighbourhoods with clean ammenities while being carbon neutral
Impossible due to melanin enriched individuals, unless they fix that and its root cause cities will continue to be shitholes regardless of their configuration

>access to nature
>shows desert with not a single living thing

Attached: 1604378133343.jpg (1113x870, 234.43K)

Pretty sure Saudi Arabia HAS solved the black problem.

>Live in the line city chud. Its for your own good. live in the pod and eat that bug.

Attached: ETB_Soyjak.png (1500x1500, 61.54K)

What happened to tge rest of the NEOM shit? Will there just be a big stupid line sticking out of an otherwise normally laid out city now?

>most of the time can only leave from one side because the other one has a fucking death zone that will melt you alive with regular desert sun combined with reflected desert sun

sheffield 2.0

Yeah.That's never gonna be built.

Attached: d93b45c398e9a56697_GIrard_KWC01B.jpg (720x472, 98.77K)

Why would they do this?

Brilliant idea!!!

The next logical step is The Plane. It'll be a series of interlaced lines on a grid pattern.

like that scene in riddick?
>wtf I love saudis now

Attached: 1.gif (380x200, 3.03M)

I'd rather live in Detroit than in this shit.