Why are schizos so prevalent in tech?

What attracts them to tech?

Attached: 1656040068692.png (635x674, 98.77K)

i didn't know schizoid and schizophrenic are on the same spectrum?
>What attracts them to tech?
this isn't genetic, people who alienate themselves to sit in front of a computer screen tend to develop schizoid tendencies i imagine

>schizoid and schizophrenic are on the same spectrum?
60% of schizoids develop schizophrenia, hence the similar name

oh, so me pretending to be two people and having conversation with myself out loud isn't just me being bored? lol that's funny

Are you retarded? Shizoid people like me are extremely insecure and are uncomfortable being around other people at all. I have massive problems writing emails or contributing to open source software, i absolutely don't want to be around people, so a job or hobby where i interface with machines is obviously preferred.

see

Only insane would go in a field where all your knowledge becomes irrelevant in couple of years, competition is harder than entrance in top tier academys and internal relationship is a fucking geopolitics

Your mom. Your mom took 99 seman inside her throat before popping you out shithead.

>Superstitious, magical beliefs
That's not schizo, that's just normie.

Because incels and right wingers grew up without friends and only found joy spending time online so they've become proficient in tech.

Actual 11 year olds on Any Forums, wow.

Hahah but non-ironically

Schizoid isn't schizophrenic. Most people with schizotypal traits also aren't schizophrenic.
Also,
>Superstitious, magical beliefs
That's literally most people. Normies either believe in the God/prayer shit or alternative shit that's even dumber like chakras and healing crystals.

then "most" people are mentally ill, so what?

Schizophrenia and dissociative identity disorder are two entirely different things.

Source: trust me
Take your meds

We don't understand the world as is, we lack the ability to connect with others, we have to model the world with first hand experience, we can be obsessed about cryptic phenomenon. All the things the make technology inaccessible to most are the things that we do best. We end up maladjusted to do anything else on the process

look up the history of spd

lmaowned

I've been fucking your mom for 11 years

OP wrecked XD