What's going on guys? My name is Mike. I just started a new podcast I think you guys would like...

What's going on guys? My name is Mike. I just started a new podcast I think you guys would like. If you guys can go there and wait in five stars and leave some comments that would be great. Big Love!

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-192912.png (1440x2337, 1.58M)

Hey Mike I just started listening amazing I definitely will rate five stars big love

nice samefag you autistic guitarnigger

Why are you samefagging your own shill thread?
You trying to fool people into listening to your shit?

I'll give it a listen later. Good luck

Op, stop doing that, it's disingenuous.

Kill yourself

Attached: 29d41a4cf7491b805ed90857bbc32471thumbs-up-like-with-a-face.jpg (696x697, 34.85K)

I had an ad for this pod on my Facebook. Cool to see you here best wishes

Yo op, we know it is you samefagging, if that wasn't you, the poster count would get bigger.
It isn't, so you're clearly pretending to be other people looking into your podcast.

Why would you call this guy a n@gg@r not cool

That is still you op, your ruse has been exposed.

This guy just sounds mad that you have a cool podcast. Keep it up Mike

Just done listening and it’s not bad at all

Kys you piece of filth

I don't care about his podcast, it might even be good for all I know.
I just think op is being a silly samefag.

Attached: 468C3E95-9070-4CE6-BD91-1AD6E08CE4E3.jpg (775x782, 141.45K)

>keked and checked

Attached: BF8FFBB0-2462-49C6-A58C-7A985CF6C15C.jpg (600x400, 53.93K)

Hey Mike here thanks for those who are listening and rating.

I was going to call you an acoustic nigger but I see you play electric, you electronigger

can't get a job because you failed education, so now you're begging for people on Any Forums to rate some shitty podcast just so you can get a few cents from ads? no one's ever gonna listen to that. your life is ruined, and we all know it. fucking pathetic. do yourself a favor and seriously consider killing yourself, faggot.

He might be new here but his pod sounds great don't listen to the haters