Why can't I shake the depression?

Why can't I shake the depression?
I'm 43yo, I have a decent mid mgmt job in insurance. Ive changed my life and moved out to the country, a town of maybe 200 in AZ. I started working out (down from 246lbs on a 5f 10i frame, FAT) drinking water from my well and 2 cups of coffee a day, eating real food that I prepared (no Uber eats in BFE) walking or swimming every day, cut out social media and fake friends. Reading, some but a lot more than I used to. But still can't shake the feeling of not caring about anything. Wtf is wrong with me

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-171954_Wyze.jpg (1080x1627, 267.32K)

ez fix for depression read more g/fur threads

You sound lonely

Sounds like depression, bud. You seeing a therapist, I hope? You don't have to feel numb - there are a lot of things to enjoy out there if your brain will let you

Does this work for you?

Are you getting laid?

What does "12 visceral fat" mean? Also have you had any lab work done to check for biological problems? Seen a therapist? Maybe read a CBT self-help book with accompanying workbook? For people with actual diagnose-able depression, it takes soooo much work to get your head above water again.
>t. depressive

Not seeing a therapist. I feel fine except, I can't give two shits about anything. It's more work to get myself to focus and do my job than my actual job.

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-173142_Wyze.jpg (1080x1266, 184.15K)

Regularly

Maybe. I can't say I think about companionship a lot unless something really neat happens and then I just want someone to talk to about it for a few hours. I started really appreciating the sunsets (and weather in general) out here and would like to share that with someone,

Shit *not regularly

watch more anime

Attached: 1451977355146.jpg (225x350, 31.85K)

Ok, well that's good I guess. I just think we all need people in life and that it's not natural to fight this urge. If you're mostly fine with it, more power to you. I know you're taking your health seriously,but maybe get some blood work done to see if anything is off.

Thanks user. I actually will do exactly that. I haven't been to a doc in ages. Working in medical insurance you find they are all cheats or lazy or know nothings or good and not taking new patients. Regardless, thanks for the suggestion. I'll do that.

I cant understand why you are depressed either.
Is something bothering you subconsciously? Are you unfulfilled?

What do you like to do?

That's therapy talk, OP doesn't want any of that shit

Im just thinking.
I would not mind to be in his shoes. Sounds okay.
Better than my life.
Has to be something bothering him.

The world feels fucking crazy. Beyond that no, I can't say there is anything specific that bothers me

This is what I am gathering. I know objectively my life is great (because I've lived shity before for years. I know what it's like to cry yourself to sleep over women, or work or worse money). I don't have any REAL problems anymore. Life is objectively good. But I don't care about anything.

Wierd. Do you feel like you are supposed to be happier?

Happier? Not particularly. But care about my work and the world around me, yes.

You know that feeling of disgust you get when you hear a celebrity or billionaire lament about how hard life is? I feel like that, about me though. Like everything is great and I still feel blasé (undeservedly so)

Mid life crisis?