What do yall think of these can tab keychains and stuff that i made?

what do yall think of these can tab keychains and stuff that i made?
these are honestly so relaxing and fun to make and i think they dont look half bad :)

Attached: cantabcrafts.png (651x404, 667K)

Ok. Go to a festival, set out a blanket, set all of that shit down, sit down, people-watch, see if anyone is high enough to buy one.

you do you but fuck if I'd be seen with one of these.

Looks cool, I’d buy one if it’s cheap

oohhoohoo
now the question is how much i should charge for these pieces of trash i made with shoelace and shit you could get in a dumpster

How much for a cock ring?

man i just thought about it and dang that would be uncomfortable

I used to wear a chainmaille sleaveless vest of those I linked together myself. People thought I was weird so I sewed it to the inside of my jacket instead. Lost that jacket at an acid party.

Lol. You ever try building scale models?

You can buy alot of paracord for pretty cheap. Folks do alot of crafts with that too.

Pussy, make cock rings

I know of a guy who makes okay cash literally just making those see through plastic keychain card holders. Its retarded. But he makes something with it.

Trash can be a business in and of itself bro. Richest guy in my family started fucking buying unwanted jewelry in bulk and smelting it into bricks.
He owns and operates a golf course and truck company now.

yooo ok thats making me think...
feel like alot of people underestimate what they can do themself as they would literally buy a fucking bracelet for 15 bucks instead of making it themself with stuff they could get from the dollar store lmaoo

rest in peace sleaveless chainmail vest. you will be missed

Got any pics of it?

Yeah someone else is the weird one now

Honestly, bro, the current education system pretty much suffocates any real entrepreneur spirit.
There are ways to make cash outside the big education 9to5 office jobs.
There are some wierd ooportunities out there.
Check Fiverrr.com.
Folks pay for wierder stuff than this.

>Fiverrr.com
went on the site and saw an ad for a service where they literally just delete the background off of "any image" for 15 bucks....do people really pay for transparent pngs now? this is so fucking weird lmao

It is yeah. Super wierd. But folks will pay.
You can get an okay payday literally just painting some dudes warhammer 40k army for him if you do a nice job.

Not OP but this could actually be fun...except dealing with the ultra nerd autistics

man, fuck painting!
i literally saw people take commissions for these fucking things for like 30 bucks per character in photo, shits ridiculous

Attached: 4b67b276c98a6abd1501933884791ee0.jpg (720x1256, 52K)

25$ for the chains
15$ for the smaller one, maybe 2 for 20$ kinda deal

For time spent 30 seems cheap. Could easily spend over 3hrs on one

if it's so easy, surely you could do it?

Lol. Yeah, that will be a definite hazard of the job.
Lots of folks just dont really have the time or knack for something like this, but if you have a compressor, airbrush, and a decent hand with fine brushes you could do okay.

ok that sounds pretty rad,
now just gotta find stupid people to sell to

It is crazy. But your work should reflect the value.