Is abortion murder?

Is abortion murder?

Do you believe in abortion?

Attached: A855C2EE-B269-441B-ADA3-A7FAF1EB5AF1.jpg (1134x1568, 347.42K)

Got my ex pregnant, so I paid to have that fucker aborted
Only cost me $300 lel
I saved them from life so who cares?

It's a medical procedure. I believe in always having options, whether its helping women answer the question "what the fuck do I do with this baby" or allowing for abortion. If society says someone MUST abort or MUST raise a child you'll never love then it has a serious problem.

This.
A choice is cool until the point that cell-stuff is getting humanlike - that's after some months. Before abortion may be an option. BUT always remember: abortion ain't no fun - many women get psychological problems after one. So it must be more like a last option - when the life or health of the mother is in danger by that pregnancy, for example. Or after rape - here we got another mental suffering.
The money matter is more of an national question. In modern nations mothers get help. Adoption can also be an option by the moment after birth.
So in the end, life has to be taken serious. The mother's and the child's. Better: use protection, that stuff is cheaper than any matter of unwanted pregnancy.

Abortion is complicated for me. On one hand I like the idea of killing the unborn but on the other hand I don't want women to have rights.

>get raped by nigger/gypsy
>can't abort child due to shitty laws/general brain dead government/society
>mfw: it's time to leave poland.

Attached: unknown-1079.png (236x119, 21.62K)

It is, and it is just lazy broads too lazy to use a condom. One on hand abortion should be legal because of retards that have enough common sense to abort their dumbfuck genes from further polluting the gene pool but should be illegal just because of how alarming it is that we coexist with these massive dumbfucks

i like islam's view, it is unironically the most based one.

Can abort until 120 days , and then abortion would be allowed if the fetus or delivery puts the mother's life in danger. According to them at 4 months the soul enters the fetus unlike christians.

abortion is based

I say the pro-life and pro-choice should just meet in the middle. Let women abort half a baby and give the men a disposable onahole.

Life is shit, so person or not, you're doing them a favor.

no, pro-life fags are fucking gay. who fucking cares if a woman aborts or not?

I’ve had 2 abortions bc I have no business raising children

>Is abortion murder?
Yes.
>Do you believe in abortion?
Yes.

If you want your genes to spread treat women right. If you rape them, they get to kill your future baby.

>Is abortion murder?
Murder is defined by law. So yes in some jurisdictions and no in others.
It is indisputably killing a human being.
>Do you believe in abortion?
That it exists? I believe there is strong evidence that it does.

Attached: https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_29e044bc-8a21-45c2-9701-d43af79fd44f_1962x1032.jpg (1962x1032, 152.08K)

I think abortions are ok but life is pretty amazing. Look at how much of a fag you can be by bitching and moaning on Any Forums.

Ok Ahmed

It's not great but it's better than the alternative of bringing an unwanted kid into the world, or a product of rape or incest, or one with serious deformities that won't live more than a few weeks.

Texas is Murder

Yes its murder, but a child should not live in poverty or a mother that hates them. Some people shoulnt breed.

>Yes its murder, but a child should not live in poverty
The solution to child poverty is not killing children.
I mean, it's *a* solution. But I don't think it's a good one.

Well since the US rather ignore the child than helping them abortion is all we got

If it is then my high-school ex-gf is a murderer
We believed the "it's safe to have unprotected sex the day after your period" lie to have "fun" once a month without condoms, would've completely fucked up both of our lives but especially hers since she was from a religious family