Its gonna suck when this dude passes away. I can just imagine all the woke faggots shitting on him when he does

Its gonna suck when this dude passes away. I can just imagine all the woke faggots shitting on him when he does.

Attached: rms-4099146980.jpg (2496x2026, 227.73K)

>Its gonna suck when this dude passes away.
it's even worse when he's still alive and you have to see Any Forums losers simping for him and reposting his cringy quotes and emails all the time

>simping
>cringy
the 2010s were a mistake

simping for this fat pedophile will not make you into the little girl you wish to be

I doubt it. The woke faggots were the ones getting shit on during the """controversy""" as far as I can tell.

see

>simping
>"ywnbaw" and other schizo spam
once again, the 2010s were a mistake

I cannot bare to lose an autistic treasure like him

>still sucking the cock of this fat pedophile
your life was a mistake

You think thats bad.
HAVE YOU LOOKED AT GABEN LATELY?
We have a limited window to kill windows.
Time is rapidly being lost to us to them.
Give them your energy Any Forums

But seriously if Microsoft isn't dead before these two then thats it. We're fucked forever.

Attached: qffgiuzjsmdrxxthehgkce-1200-80.jpg (610x353, 29.04K)

this guy is one of the woke faggots.

>doesn't smoke the dick of a disgusting pedophile = woke
no

I bet there will be thousands of ms-paid shill threads shitting on him on Any Forums.
Like these faggots. I bet they use proprietary software.

cope, there is unironically nothing wrong with proprietary software
reminder this fat loser is a communist who wants you to do it all FOR FREE

good morning sir

I'm a woke faggot and I think RMS is based af.

He's very clearly left wing based on his political notes on his site and the free software movement is a great service to humanity no matter your politics.

He's clearly autistic or something and has done some creepy shit but his overall contribution to the world is super positive.

microsoft is not the only company on the earth who likes to make money
there are MILLIONS of other proprietary softwares on this planet not made by microsoft
your gnushit is only made by pedo gnutards doing it FOR FREE
commie shit isn't a great service to humanity, it's a great damage to humanity
his overall contribution is extremely negative

shill harder, still not buying windows
>commie shit isn't a great service to humanity
USSR was the last chance we had, it is all downhill now.

>Pedo this
>Pedo that

Sounds like youre projecting. Its sad, please go back and stay there, tourist

The Last MIT Hacker.

Attached: 1657053480148.png (900x1109, 28.13K)

Who buys Steam when he's gone?

simp harder, still not sucking this fat pedo's nutsack
>doesn't know about the pedo in OP

Free software is FREEDOM, retard.
You are literally MS's paypiggy piss slave.

Stallman is too busy worrying about the world at large
>The heat in Europe is reducing the power output of some nuclear power plants. They are cooled by water from rivers, and it is too hot to cool them enough.
>Human-caused global heating will cause more tornadoes and more flooding in Kentucky. The governor is horrified seeing this at work, but will he understand what needs to be done?
>88% of Britons who stopped working since 2020 did so because of long-term illness. I would expect the same to be true in the US, but does anyone actually know?
>US citizens: phone your senators and urge them to pass the "trans bill of rights" now. The Capitol Switchboard number is +somenumber. If you call, please spread the word!
>Australia's inflation is like America's inflation: caused by big businesses that have the power to impose price increases because they want to.
>The FBI continues luring vulnerable people (generally Muslims) into fantasy terrorism schemes and sentencing them to 20 years in prison. If the FBI goes after right-wing extremists it could start protecting us from real terrorism.

Attached: 1659231784941386.png (760x561, 573K)

Probably tencent, maybe something like Tencent, EA, Actiblizzard in equal parts.

freedom but if you don't lick the hairy scrotum of this fat pedophile then 100 freetards come out and screech at you until you bow down to their leader

I mean you are the only one here fixated on scrotums, hairy or otherwise.

>doesn't know about the pedo in OP
What did he do that makes him a Pedo?

molested me when i was a child, shit sucked
can't help it i'm traumatized

Say something autistic along the lines of "why exactly a child cannot give consent?" 20 years ago.
He has since retracted that statement.