Let's hear some slutty stories from your girl's sexual past

Let's hear some slutty stories from your girl's sexual past

Attached: 125939.png (1557x849, 1.01M)

Got my gf drunk and asked her about this last night, we're both mid twenties, post college
>she's a religious girl, but not a prude
>aside from me, she didn't have a number for the amount of guys she kissed throughout high school and college, at least 30 but probably more, apparently she was a frequent drunk party kisser
>beyond kissing, she's not had sex with anyone (I actually believe this because she's super tight and actually can't fit my whole dick in yet)
>she has blown 4 guys, including me
>the first 2 guys were her bfs in sophomore and junior year of college
>the third guy was some random swimmer at her school and she and him basically got high and hooked up for a couple days during her last week of senior year, basically a good bye hookup-fest because he didn't have a roommate that week
>she said she sucked and swallowed him 3 times in 2 days
>she said she's always swallowed, every single time she blew a guy, never had cum on her face or tits until I gave her a facial one time
>She sucks and swallows me every time too so that checks out
>she did anal once with her second bf, but it didn't really go well, he didn't finish in her (I've fucker her ass, so I'm the second)
>I was skeptical but she said I'm unironically the best she's had in bed because I'm able to eat her out to orgasm pretty much at will which the previous guys couldn't do, they just fingered her to varying success (although she has cum from some of the other guys in her past)
>also I'm apparently the biggest, again I thought she was blowing smoke up my ass but she said the previous guys were in the 5'8 - 5'10 height range, whereas I'm 6'3 and have an above average size.

She's sinced moved away from her college town so she'll probably never see those guys again. I wonder if those guys still think of her, and what they think about her

Girlfriend lost her virginity to some black guy.

A few weeks later she got tag team fucked by that black guy and his friend.

He got tired of her and she was heartbroken.

I'm now dating her. That happened a few months ago.

That's a pretty short amount of time from a heartbreak. Do you feel insecure about being the rebound?

GF was a sex slave for a lesbian couple before

Gf used to have sex with her dad. I’m pretty sure it started when she was really young.

It was around 5 months ago and no.
I'm trying to get her into cucking me.

They didn't date so she was upset he tucked her and left her.

I knew her from high school but we stopped speaking because I told her I liked her but she liked someone else.

Current cum-dump ( I don't do GF, sex is like food to me, I don't have any emotional attachment to who I fuck) is Sophomore in my department (I am a college Prof).

Started off as her wanting to trade sex for a grade. In the process she discovered she is a submissive slut that loves to be dominated.

Her pussy is mine, but she sucks others off for kicks. Have taken her to a local gloryhole/adult theater that recently re-opened. normally she sucks 6-12 men in a night.

I have also blindfolded her and brought in buddies to get sucked. Including an ex of hers that she hates (she has no idea).

i get fucking a student is hot and all, but arent you afraid of getting found out? involving so many people in your affair with her might be troublesome

When did it stop?
Did she enjoy any of it?

GF is super submissive and dated a cuck in college. He'd make her do so much slutty stuff, I love hearing those stories

Had two different older black boyfriends when she was 16 and was doing a lot of coke and pills

Surprisingly shes pretty much a tradwife now, just with the sexual appetite of a nympho.

what did she do?

he shared her with a lot of his friends, made her keep and continue to use her dating apps, get really drunk at parties, dress super slutty for classes, walking around campus, sports games, flirt with guys that hit on her. Stuff like that

I don’t know. I just found out when he died. Gf opened up and talked about how it went on for like 10 years. Really fucking with my head.

sounds hot as fuck. she asian? why dont you share her yourself?

Nah white. i'm not really into cucking but I absolutely love the stories

So basically let her just be single while he pretended to be her boyfriend?

You cucks sure are fucked in the head

damn. if i were you id make her fuck someone in front of me, youre missing out. got pics?

meh I got tenure. Truth is I am not real worried I have told her the nature of this "relationship" she is an adult and has agreed. She no longer takes any of my classes, and never will again. So it is obvious it is consensual.

She fucks like an absolute champ and is constantly horny. So pretty much perfect for my needs.

Do you want to know details?

Lol I'm not the cuck, her ex was
Hmm maybe I'll consider. Sorry don't share her pics

She let 3 guys fuck her in high school just so she could smoke weird with them. Apparently she was like 17-18 and went to go smoke up with these guys at their place who were in their 20’s. turned into them fucking her and playing with her for the night.

Fuck that's hot.

I’m not sure. Kinda, but idk how much I wanna know.

Yeah turns me on thinking about it often

Just blur the face bro

Fine but no nudes

Attached: 1wpt5fwv81.jpg (960x1792, 384.57K)

Have lots about my girl, Kik jakes9109 for details

Nice. My gf had 2 black guys she did coke and pills with when she was like 15. You just know they used her any way they wanted.

Are you dating Ashley Biden?

Attached: vice-president-of-the-united-states-event-honoree-joe-biden-news-photo-1597867858.jpg (480x481, 45.14K)

Haha I k ow what you mean these guys define you did everything they wanted to her

holy fuck she's hot as hell. looks like she'd take BBC very well. got any non-nude full body shots? tight clothes?

god damn she's hot, those lips were literally made to suck dick