How bout another sex stories thread? I was late to the last one so let's keep this going. Straight or gay don't matter...

How bout another sex stories thread? I was late to the last one so let's keep this going. Straight or gay don't matter, wholesome or degenerate, whether you're proud of it or not - share your notable sexual experiences below.

Bonus points for first times and unusual early formative experiences. Did you start young? Incest? Were you 'molested' but liked it? We want to hear it all, and for the love of cock try and make it fappable.

Attached: beata-undine-2-250.jpg (985x654, 229.12K)

For a while my buddy and I would share his wife. She was a churchy southern slut. She would blow us at the same time and we would both fuck her pussy at the same time. Shit wad dope

My sister and I started when she was 14 I was 16. I lost my virginity to my sister.

Any guys here ever experiment with a whole group of buds growing up trying gay stuff?

Did you enjoy rubbing your cock against your buddy? I wanna see my girl suck other cocks, but that's because i like cock too (not men tho)

Yes from about age 4 and up I would suck and be sucked by friends. Only 1 on 1 and always told them all it was my first time

OP here with my own story...
I'm the guy who was posting a while ago about how me and my secret gay fuck buddy used to go down to our local nude beach / cruising area and put on live sex shows, starting when we were only 15 and 16 years old. I've got tons of crazy stories all the way back from when our thing started as just experiments at sleepovers when we were 11 and 12, all the escalation and wild years of teenage hormones and puberty kicking in, on up to the craziness at the end, literally performing live action cheese pizza irl for a bunch of horny older faggots. We had tons of crazy urges and we took them all out on each other, and that led to some absolutely wild experiences. I like sharing and writing about it but never even know where to start. If anyone wants to hear more, ask me anything or give me a age range you want to read a story from...

My first time having sex was when I was 15.
Ran a train with all my friends on my best friend's little sister, after getting her drunk

Are you gay now or straight? (When i say gay i mean you want a romantic relationship with a man. ) Why'd it stop?

Do go on. How'd it start? Did you ever nut in her and worry about pregnancy?

How old was she? Was it her first time having sex? How many guys? Condoms used? Where'd you all cum? What did your friend whose sister it was do or say?

How old are you two now? Do you still do it?

>match with 8/10 qt on hinge and quickly ask her to a coffee date
>she agrees to a date at a coffee shop the following afternoon
>next day we're less than an hour into the date and we start kissing
>I ask her to go back to my place so we go
>I fuck her brains out while I choke her and pull her hair
>she keeps saying "I feel like such a whore"
>I keep slapping her and call her a slut
>finish inside her

Best lay I ever had. We've been hooking up for the past month

I grew up in a small conservative town and when I went to college I really tried to have as much fun as possible. Ended up having a pretty big lesbian/bi phase

Assuming you and your buddy got other pals to join the fun, what was your dirtiest group sleepover like at age 12, what were all the sex acts you boys would try on each other?

I'm bi. It fizzled out after we went our separate ways after high school. He went military and I went trades, I got serious with a girl, and we eventually lost touch as we grew up and realized we actually have nothing in common other than sex.

Is she from long Island?

>How old was she? Was it her first time having sex?
13, and no
>How many guys? Condoms used?
5, and yes
>Where'd you all cum?
2 guys pulled out and removed the rubber to finish over her body, the rest (including me) in her pussy (but in condoms)
>What did your friend whose sister it was do or say
He was last in line to do her, and he all up for it

The girl that you're serious with, does she know about this? And would you want to suck on a dick with your girl?

Started with wrestling and grinding. The only time I ever got inside her was a “just the tip” experiment. Came like a fountain on her tits after that.
I’m 30, she’s 28. Haven’t fooled around in nearly 12 years. Not a day goes by I don’t think about her sliding on my dick as a teenager.

Nope, just us two. More fuck buddies and big group orgies was always a fantasy for both of us but we never pulled it off. In the early days we tried to get one other friend to join and he did one circle jerk with us, but he noped out once we got to blowjobs. We were so worried he was going to rat us out that we never tried again with anyone else. That one kid is the only one who knew about us back in the day but I don't think he ever told anyone.

What were all the sex acts you and your buddy experimented with back at that age?

No longer with said girl. The fact that I was still in the closet and never told her about it was doubtless a huge part of why it didn't work out. Now I have the opposite problem and can't seem to find a girl who isn't threatened by a bi guy. Lots of women say they like bisexual dudes, but in reality they hate how pussy has less power over us. I date more men nowadays.