What's marriage like ?

what's marriage like ?

Attached: 1624396520289.jpg (1936x1936, 699.53K)

Attached: Marriage in the 21rst Century.png (866x1914, 899.5K)

sex everyday

Overrated, my wife is a nagging cunt and gets on my last nerve but I would miss the tits and gripping pussy if i left her

Nice larp

Get a god fearing woman whose loyal and go out and live in a ranch

Literally do not have kids

The same as having a girlfriend but there is more comfort in knowing it's more permanent but there is also more of a worry knowing if things go work you'll end up in a long legal battle.

The comfort and stability of one partner who could know you intimately versus the banality and boredom that comes with the same sexual partner over and over.
Everyday problems crop up, sacrifices might go unnoticed, attention to detail wanes.
Lots of good stuff potentially, but lots of bad if both people aren't actually on the same page - could be due to mistrust, laziness, drug/alcohol usage, money issues, infidelity, family goals, etc.
Marriage is just a legal document that involves tax filing. A long-term relationship based on love and respect matters a lot more

Attached: 1645315537761.jpg (898x960, 45.7K)

this -- it may not always be the best, but it is daily and on demand.

>what's marriage like ?
Lick the back of your hand, then smell it.
Like that.

Attached: 1613598792634.jpg (474x474, 44.59K)

This right here

I'm 4 years and soon to be 3 kids in, best thing I ever did. She stays home and all she has to worry about is looking after our kids, keepimg the house in order, and keepimg my balls empty and my stomach full. Life is good.

Do you know what a larp is?

And thank fucking God.

>what's marriage like ?

Attached: 1610365648669.jpg (1024x796, 109.53K)

>The same as having a girlfriend

Attached: when-she-is-your-gf-when-she-is-your-wife-1-jTxo9.jpg (640x640, 31.91K)

Prob not going to last (every day, on demand)

It's pretty great. Only have to deal with half of life's mundane bullshit and sex on demand. Also having kids is pretty nice.

1st few years are ok. Then endless nagging & bitching. For years… I do not recommend

Like prison, with a lot more bitching and responsibility.

Basically they morph into each other and follow the same routine until they die or split up