Lowkey wanna take a random girl off the street and fuck her in an alley

lowkey wanna take a random girl off the street and fuck her in an alley..

Attached: 0786F15B-2466-41BD-A2B5-2CAACF116E14.jpg (320x240, 16.61K)

do it, faggot

i couldn't do that.. i just fantasize about it..

then don't do it, faggot

weak

i'm not a faggot......

no.. i could do it.. im strong..

if you're not fucking chicks in alley ways, you're doing it wrong and you're a faggot

Truth

Then just take trip to some third wolrd country and do it. Stop whining faggot

I want real rape vids so bad.

how do i do it..

like where?

This guy gets it. Go down to Mexico. Bitch probably wouldn't even report it to the cops, they have enough shit going on down there.

the government lowkey wants to throw you in prison for 15 years.

But OP, that's illegal.

Jesus fucking christ. You'll have more a bit more assertive with the whore you drag down the alley.

nah, whitey going to mexico to rape some brown bitch is gunna end B A D for him. He's gotta go somewhere where whitey is worshipped, like a flip country or taiwan or some shit. Mexicans will fucking kill the shit out you

What about that one with you and your uncle?

However you want to do it, you're the rapist. What do you fucking mean 'how'? You know what to do with your fucking dick right?

probably happens a lot lowkey

didnt say i would do it illegally necessarily...

oh...

i would be.. i can be assertive..

yeah.. of course i do..

this
They will see some gringo fucking with a local chick, kick the living shit out of you, and kill you if you are lucky. If you aren't so lucky, you'll survive, only to get dumped into a Mexican prison where you'll fucked in a cell by 20 other Mexican gang members.

in nicaragua for example

hmm good point ok no mexico

i feel like nicaragua its just gonna be the same result

Look out for a thread, in 6 weeks time, where OP green texts how he was butt raped by a south american drug gang after an attempted rape went wrong.

You're too much of a faggot to rape someone in an alley. Just go to some third wolrd country, rent some place that's not a hotel to stay for a few days then make a fake job offer to some cleaner or some shit. Get the bitch to go to your rented place, rape her, lock her in the bathroom and get the fuck out the country,

i could rape someone in an alley.. but your idea doesnt sound like a bad one either..

nooo i wont get raped.. im not a fucking pussy..