Angular momentum is not conserved

Angular momentum is not conserved.
We have been making a big mistake, if you want to do something revolutionary and useful for humanity then help me get the message through.

Attached: angmom.jpg (594x561, 32.95K)

Then explain the picture without angular momentum.

HIS noodlely appendages are just slapping her tight butt harder if she does not stretch out her arms. This causes her to spin faster.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 302.59K)

>Angular momentum is not conserved.
I'm sorry you have a liberal arts education. But reposting this multiple times will not change the rules of physics

dfgdsf, asdfas.fd

> sdfosiajfdosa i

Attached: wersefrasd.png (1138x736, 227.4K)

She spins faster because angular energy is conserved. I have measured professor Lewin’s professor on a turntable example and he confirms it.

In a closed system without external forces it's always preserved and that's super easy to show. If you consider systems with external forces obviously nothing must be conserved.

Energy is conserved. It's simply converted accordingly.
/class dismissed

So you agree that angular momentum is not conserved then. Excellent, one of the first signs of intelligence in years.

If angular momentum isn't a conserved quantity, then there is no rotational symmetry by Noether's Theorem.

So, which direction is special, and why?

which rotation axis to be exact but this user is right

You can show it as much as you like, but a ball on a string does not accelerate like a Ferrari engine does, so your derivation is shown false by the scientific method. It is rejected because it does not match reality.

what are you even talking about

>So you agree that angular momentum is not conserved then
Where did he agree that? If you have to reach that hard then it blows away any credibility you had before (which was none)

I am not a scientist and have never learned anything about Noether until after I made my discovery. I know for a fact that angular momentum is not conserved so if that falsifies her, then she is among the collateral damage. I am sorry if that upsets you, but facts is facts.

he's just shitposting
though this is some of the highest IQ shitposting i have seen.

Emmy says you're a fag

>I am not a scientist
>I know for a fact that angular momentum is not conserved
>I am not a scientist
Figures

>I know for a fact that angular momentum is not conserved
Why do you think this?

If the prediction of theory does not match reality then the theory is wrong. COAM predicts 12000 rpm for a typical ball on a string demonstration which is objectively and inexcusably wrong so the hypothesis of conservation of angular momentum is falsified by experiment or by the scientific method.

>angular momentum make skirt go up
>see panties
who knew god was such a coomer

Attached: 1647394066451.png (249x273, 151.12K)

I figured but what he's talking is just gibberish.

Like there are some very obvious and not easy to solve problems in physics which you find instantly if you just take 5 minutes to google. But OP decides to write gibberish like a total retard.

He said the energy is conserved and angular momentum requires that the energy increase. This is not difficult. L = r x p. If the energy is conserved then o is conserved and if angular momentum os conserved, then o must change because it is mathematically impossible to keep L the same and p the same and change r at the same time. Duh.

>Tell people you're as "smart" as a flat earther, without telling people you're as smart as a flat earther
Great job.

Yes. That is why I am not indoctrinated by stupidity like the scientists literally are.
Is it required that you first become a scientist before you can make a discovery?
Hint. No.

Please stop personally insulting me just because you are incapable of defeating my argument?
That is called #adhominem.

Stop trying to make this a thing

most objects in space are spinning and have been for billions of years
explain that buddy

Attached: pabst.jpg (625x505, 114.16K)

Because in my professional research and development, part of it involved building experimental prototype mechanical ice skaters if you will with the intent of conserving as much angular momentum as possible. That is how I discovered this stupid mistake. I then proved it by taking the simplest example and showing that the predictions are absurd.

I write no gibberish. Angular momentum is not conserved and we made the mistake of believing that it spins faster means it moves faster which is false. It moves the same speed. The energy stays constant. No increase as theory demands.

The flat earther is the one running away from the evidence, which is you. That is why you choose to insult me instead.