Posting this until troons get it

posting this until troons get it

Attached: ywn.png (641x731, 808.41K)

You will be posting for centuries. They will never get it and you are just letting them live rent free.

Attached: 1655741452467.jpg (500x681, 145.05K)

ok groomer

Where was the grooming? Seems you are just taking right wing key words and throwing them at people with out any real knowledge of what they mean.

if you argue in favor of trannies, you're a groomer

No one argued in favor of them, just made fun of you for being obsessed with them

That’s not grooming you ignorant retard. Having compassion for human life no matter what is just well human. Grooming would be pressuring or forcing someone into something and conditioning another individual

arguing in favor of trannies in front of others might give impressionable young people the idea that being trans is a good thing, which is grooming. It should be illegal to speak positively about trannies

See Neck yourself, tranny obsessed faggot

is it ok for trans people to exist?

Wow with logic like that why are you not running this country. Also making threads like this and showing a negative attitude towards a group drives kids faster to do it since it’s suppose to be a bad thing. Dude try harder your childish bait is weak sauce

no

do you have the right to dictate who exists?

Yes it is long as they are not causing issues I know a few trans people and they all want to be left alone. Most the trans you see that are loud and proud are late in life tranners well past their opportunity to pass and just want to feel valid. These ones while annoying should be left alone as well.

society has the right to dictate when a person's "choice" will be detrimental to society as a whole and should be discouraged if not outright banned. We do this every day with plenty of other things btw

But you're the one obsessed with and seething about something that doesn't affect you at all and demanding they die. Sounds like your behavior is the one that's detrimental to society.

it does affect me though, it affects all of us

Do they though? So if we got together and said intolerant ignorant bigots should all be killed then you with have no problem killing yourself? Dude your bait is weak your argument is weak give it a rest YWNBARMemer

iNtOlErAnT bIgOtS
being intolerant of bad things is good. just like how we're intolerant of pedos, rapists, murderers, etc.

Attached: 79549B3E-2B2E-49FC-A6A6-688AF97F2595.png (1200x900, 1.7M)

No it doesn't, you just post online constantly insisting it does and screeching about how everyone you don't like is a tranny and deserves to die. Some person you will never interact with doing something with their own body that affects no one but themselves does not affect you. Your obsession with them is not a valid claim that you are affected.

>detrimental to society as a whole

are trans people detrimental to society as a whole? How?

Except all those people directly affect other people. Trannies don't unless you go out of your way and consent to them affecting you. Or if you're just completely obsessed with them and insist on being triggered by the fact that they exist and spend all of your waking hours on a Mongolian basket weaving forum for the past few years of your life seething. And even then, that's just your fault.

it affects me when people deny reality, deny biology, insist that males deserve access to spaces for females where they can do females harm, deserve to steal sports scholarships away from females, etc

None of that is happening outside of your fantasies.

found the "feminist"

Attached: laughing hispanic friends.jpg (1200x804, 131.91K)

Even if that was actually happening, that only affects you because you insist on being triggered by it. Which is still entirely your fault and your choice, not anyone else's.

i'm not a feminist, i just think it's reasonable that women can use bathrooms, change in locker rooms, and play sports without threat of harm from physically stronger males

Man, if only there was literally any proof of that happening outside of fearmongering and fabricated Any Forums shit then maybe you might have half a point.

>mfw it's already wrong/illegal to prey on women in bathrooms or assault them in other spaces

Attached: smug asuka.jpg (248x233, 8.51K)

y'all can keep your heads in the sand if you want but it's absolutely happening. just get outside of your liberal bubbles

I want trannies to vanish from this world, and take women rights away. Bitches abused their rights by asking for privileges is the reason the west is going to shit.

Who says a person living their life the way they want is bad isn’t that what America is about if you are from another country I can’t speak for that but as a American we have the right to freedom of speech freedom of EXPRESSION freedom of religion and freedom of assembly and petition. With those rights come your way of protection to not like something and may petition or assemble with out harm against that but when you can not make a valid point and go into just hate speech most people will tune you out as they will see you uneducated mindless sheep regurgitating nonsense.

Seriously, the response to most tranny seethe is "that's already illegal"