Kik thread

Kik thread

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3.48K)

you gonna post? lol

Pothos55
M27
USA

Privately share you wife or GF with me. I’m 100% discreet. Let’s enjoy her pics and vids!
No BBW please

Thanks!

kik: merc7613

26 m USA

I enjoy hearing about gay group experiences from guys who experimented with a bunch of their buds growing up, especially during sleepovers, scouts, school trips and so on.

If this describes you, you’re 18+ and you’d love to chat about the fun you had then feel free to message me anytime. Even if you consider yourself straight I won’t judge. Include your ASL when you message.

If you only want to talk about a rape/molestation experience then don’t bother, I’m only interested in hearing about consensual experiences.

Sharing amateur ass pics
I'm a photographer sorting through my pics
Lots of cute asses

Kik. Gomezpl

BBC will trib and jerk on your gf/wife kik : jack.amarina010802

Feed me immoral
I want the worst post nut clarity
heinrichskies

I like getting tributes for my ex. If you are willing to send video tributes jerking to her pics I will send you her nudes and tell you stories of times she cucked me.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF

>You don't have a second device to trib with

>begging for nudes without sending a trib

>if your at work or some bullshit excuse as to why you can't trib.

I am looking for legit tributers not larpers looking for nudes..

Kik grizzly616

Sending pics of my gf to dominant bulls, I love the lack of control and ownership once you have her pics. Looking for a long-term bull, help me explore my limits with sharing her online. State your intentions in the first message

Cuck4728

petty2025

Jerking to your wife, mom, girlfriend, sister, anyone who’s sexy.

Tribs available.

Looking for a hung bull to take control of my girl and humiliate me jessicaRyan0230

Rating, wwyd, or have irls to trade
Throwaway3226
Also just send whatever

Looking to trade?
I've got so so much stuff, taboo, no-taboo, bad, good, just tons of it. Right now I'm looking for anything involving cum, cumplay, creampies, facials, especially looking for BBC creampies or gangbang creampies.
DO NOT ASK FOR HAND-OUTS.
Kik: Anonymous686980

Got a bunch of pics of my cousin and her high school classmates that are begging to be tribbed. All athletic volleyball girls

kik migwq008

j.ames.dawson trading oc or amateur vids of 18+ girls, oc for oc or amateur for amateur

and cucks hit me up, if you show off your bitch i can rate, wwyd and stroke for her

Cocknrollah

Show me your gf, ex, sister, cousin, friend etc. Prefer hacked/stolen. Also if anyone can help me get past meo on snap I'll share the goods

Jordonvance69

Horny and I’ll send stuff back. Send me whatever you want

Attached: 9F1267CD-9793-44E9-8B40-8B92555339DF.jpg (1365x2048, 235K)

Love hearing guys talk filth about my sister or daughter. Caan32

Make me be a tight sluts foot slave

Anon5730

31 yo Dom daddy type from east Texas with a thick 7.5+ bwc.

Down for dirty talk or rp with any woman, cuck, sissy or femboy, let's talk about how I'll ruin you, your daughter, mom, sister or friend. Bonus points for petite women with cute feet.

Into almost any kind of woman except whales, and like petite sissys.

Kik is labootbull

snaildenring

Attached: 04532A4A-D7F0-4795-BAA2-A169D0EAE96D.jpg (1200x1600, 405.56K)

Send me anything and everything
Kik: andersonbobby117

Sharing amateur ass pics
I'm a photographer sorting through pics. Lots of cute asses.

Kik. Gomezpl

Vid and mega trade dhdudbdjxbdb

What kind of photographer?

Interest? Hmu kik whurt7928

Attached: temp.jpg (1200x1600, 193.67K)