Covid turned me into a slutty femboy. Before covid, I would meet up with guys and have sex

Covid turned me into a slutty femboy. Before covid, I would meet up with guys and have sex.

After covid hit, I started whoring myself out in discords, fucking myself on camera with the 2 penis shaped dildos I had.

Overtime I started experimenting with new stuff, bought some fantasy dildos, a normal sized knot dildo and a horse cock dildo, struggled to take them but I mustered up the courage and finally took both of them.

Started delving even deeper, bigger knots, bigger horse cocks, inflatable knots, ovipositor dildos, very thick dildos, fuck machines.

Do I need to stop or should I keep going
Pic related

Attached: A65DC479-F905-467C-A07B-DF9431410AED.jpg (2186x1885, 1.01M)

Some more dildos i have

Attached: 20220303_020524.jpg (1960x4032, 661.04K)

I wanna get a fuck machine. Is it better than doing it your self?

Imo continue you're too deep to stop now :3

Keep being a whore but keep the size of your dildos reasonable. You are going to destroy your asshole otherwise and also, huge dildos dont look appeling on slutty femboys IMO. Keep being a foggot user.

Its definitely way better than doing it yourself, especially if you get a reliable one
I have a hisense one which is great because it can be remotely controlled over the internet

>I wanna get a fuck machine.
Don't you dare, there's plenty of guys around you who need to get their rocks off and you should be the one servicing them

im not a sluty femboy. prob if a guys saw me wouldn't even think that i would wanna fuck him.

How much better is it? I'm thinking about getting the Hismith appcontrolled one! Is it worth the 500dolaros?

I have some large dildos but they havent destroyed my hole. My biggest one is the baron medium from bad dragon.

10 inch circumference tip, managed to get the tip in for about 30 seconds and had to get off it because it was too much

100% worth it. You might also want to get the additional attachments though and a nice flexible dildo and youll have the time of your life

hey user, i used to be like you.

i want you to take a moment to consider the effect this has on your sphincter - all the goobers joke about your ass becoming loose but it's fucking real. im not going to ruin your kink for you and go into detail, but i literally can not get hard anymore and i shit myself all the time. if that's the future you want (it's a lot closer than you think) then keep going. if you care about your health, throw all that shit in the garbage. there is no safe way to do the things you are doing.

That's what I was thinking, the attachement for suctiondildos. Cause I already have a few that I love! Been hesitant about the money but fuck it then. I trust you user lol.

what about if you keep the toy size on the smaller size? max about 6cm diameter?

I only fuck myself with these dildos every couple of months or so now. My hole isn't a tight as it used to be but still tight enough that i need to stretch myself out with a couple fingers before i stick a small dildo up there

I think im fine

shame on you

Gotta be a little careful though, some suction cup dildos might not fit, some might be too heavy. If youre using a generic dildo, im sure it'll be fine.
If youre using a giant horse cock dildo, maybr think of another way

Your mum

Show us your asshole to confirm that you are not completly destroyed

This one, absolute favourite.

Attached: 222.png (688x1268, 400.84K)

im trying to tell you dude. it's not a slow process where you realize before it's too late. i wasn't some freak fucking myself for 9 hours a day every day, i only did it once in a while too. you just suddenly cant hold your shit in anymore. there's no warning signs.
im not a doctor so idk. i started small tho, dont let yourself get out of control

You should probably start by lighting a candle in your room and spraying some lysol

Sounds like you got something else going on. You said it yourself, youre not a doctor

Do you ever use it on full speed/full stroke length?
Is that incomprehensible pleasure or what?

how long did you do it?

What state do you live in

I do sometimes, when im getting really into it, it feels fucking amazing but you cant keep it going on full speed for very long because it may overheat

im a huge anal slut boy myself now too.. not into the cages tho

Please give me your top 3 toys to put up your ass and a quick summary of what you've discovered having tested and stretched with so much passion.

Vids?

Where do I buy a fucking machine?