Starting hrt next week. Is there anything I should do before I start taking hormones...

Starting hrt next week. Is there anything I should do before I start taking hormones? Now's the time to give me your suggestions.
Also if you wanna see the changes over time, ask for my socials

Attached: A9B996E6-7BC8-4F7F-84A2-65C5AE0CC086.jpg (1100x2502, 614.09K)

what socials do you have mediums do you have?

Kik and discord

You've got a cute face. Reminds me of Sneaky from C9.

My suggestion: don’t start it at all.

Your only destroying your body for a fad.

You should kill yourself now because you don't pass and hormones would be a waste of time and money. Just saying

That’s actually an insane compliment. I love Sneaky and his cosplays

Post Discord

Is that you? You are so fucking cute and would be amazing as a girl. I hope you go black only to spite all these transphobic white fucks.

You are already very pretty. After HRT I'm sure you will be beautiful. One thing I would suggest is to look into sperm preservation if you plan on having kids someday. I'm pretty sure HRT effectively causes infertility in most people.

Harsh but kinda true. You don't really pass. Don't ruin your body with hormones, just keep a good diet and be a good looking femboy, not an ugly trans.

>You don’t pass
Yes I’m pre hrt, so obviously I don’t pass. Is my body supposed to magically be feminine despite being born male? lmao

Post pre hrt feet

Hey, ignore the haters, you are pretty and HRT can only help:3

Don’t really plan on doing that. Haven’t had black cock yet, gonna give it a try eventually and see how it compares. Also I’m more into women romantically

Yes that’s a valid concern, just expensive as hell

So kill yourself and stop wasting everyone's time

Attached: 1D24D02A-1A48-45FD-9602-0C7642239C9F.gif (498x357, 985.99K)

no, feet pics are saved for if I ever need money
thank you c:

A big tall tree and a short piece of rope.

How long do you think it will be before you kys? I think a year tops.

Attached: d326ceb6366a348f.jpg (400x400, 88.27K)

A suicide joke! How funny and original!

You got this babe.

You're already cute and when the HRT starts working you're going to be adorable.

I don’t want bottom surgery. The dick is staying

> Is there anything I should do before I start taking hormones?
Yes, there is one absolutely critical step you MUST take as soon as possible before taking hormones: kill yourself
YWNBAW

you said the same thing like a month ago. gotta give it to you, OP it is indeed a nice bait.

Attached: 1654481880178.png (585x520, 206.9K)

I had a shitty experience and had to find a different endo :c OP pic is me

show us a pic of ur willy

Glad to hear it! :D Just wrote what came to mind :3

Now what if you were to cosplay Sneaky cosplaying? Hmm....

I can wear similar cosplays, but I don’t have Lyn as a GF to do my make up insanely well like him :D